Tariff like it's 1897

Guys, we can close this thread. It thumbs out we don’t have tariffs at all. It’s just a lie made up by incompetent businessmen:

Trump himself downplayed the impact of the duties in a Tuesday interview with the Wall Street Journal, telling the paper, “We don’t even have tariffs. I’m using tariffs to negotiate,” and describing the metals tariffs as “small.”

Asked about the risk the tariffs pose to the economy, Trump falsely said: ““Where do we have tariffs? We don’t have tariffs anywhere… You know what happens? A business that’s doing badly always likes to blame Trump and the tariffs, because it’s a good excuse for some incompetent guy that’s making $25 million a year.”

“You farmers are imagining it and also stupid and bad at your jobs.”

Funny part is they’ll still suck his cock anyway.

I thought he said just a couple of months ago that ‘Tariffs are amazing!’. And he keeps talking about how tariffs are filling America’s coffers bigly. Liar or dumbshit? You decide.

¿Por que no los dos?

Is this one of those gaslighting things?

Yes.5

Millions of morons hang on this dipshit’s every word.

Never mind. It’s all the fault of The Fed. Or is it China? Soros?

He’ll find someone. My money is on the latter.

They’ll be ordering MAGA kneepads and going back for seconds.

There’s always a tweet. It should be some kind of Law.

Trade wars are easy, Vol. 87.

(emphasis mine)

You voted for him. Now eat your fucking soybeans. Not you Kevin.

They’re fine with it as long as the farmer welfare checks Trump is writing keep coming.

But how long can it go on?

The U.S. can keep borrowing bajillions in the short-term to finance the tax breaks and corporate welfare and military spending. Can it do it for 20 years? I kind of doubt it, but they can do it for the next few years.

Wasn’t there a story recently that the farm subsidies to offset the tariffs weren’t being renewed?

http://howlooongcanthisgoon.com

As long as they get through the mid-terms they have 2 years to think something up.