Tariff like it's 1897, Trump's Great Economy, Maybe the Best Ever

Nor should they.

Actually 3 of the Fox panels were anti-tarrifs, McDowell is Fox Biz News, host and I believe Kennedy also. They both made good points, I don’t know who the guy was but his point well if we are just willing to endure a lot of pain maybe some good, will come of it was pretty lame.

This is the true American self-own. If I’m Britain, or France, or China, or Zim-fucking-babwe, do I bother entering into any kind of deal with America given their absolute gob-fuckery?

I do not. Industries don’t spin up in 2.5 years.

This is painful for me as American, but I’m completely sympathetic to the other countries now on who I want to see win the trade war. There is no question, that China has some awful trade policies, but Trump has done the impossible he is made me start agreeing with their official spokesperson when discussing trade policies.

Is the spineless Republican Congress going to act to take back the power which the Constitution so clearly delegates to them?

The Congress shall have Power To lay and collect Taxes, Duties, Imposts and Excises,

Brother, do I have some bad news for you.

Trade Representative Robert Lighthizer on Tuesday released a list of additional goods that could face 10% tariffs after a public comment period. It includes seafood, fruit and vegetables, yarn, wool, rain jackets and baseball gloves.

Another 200 million…

It’s terrible for everyone except trade economists, who are having alot of fun running models on brexit scenarios and tariff changes and poring over new data with real variation in it.

My friend is using the upcoming trade war/threat of tariffs to get early wife approval on gadgets. I wonder how much those will rise in price.

Billion. Tariffs on goods worth 200 billion, the papers say.

Insane.

I have been saving the caps off my beer bottles since Trump was elected. Better safe than sorry.

One of the replies is worth sharing.

Now it’s getting serious.

giphy

That GIF just keeps on giving. Maybe on the twentieth loop I noticed that the dice manage to get to the bottom side of the table. Such is the force of a planeswalker’s defeat.

I wish Planeswalkers were still as utterly badass as they were back in the Urza Saga days. It might have just been teenaged stupidity talking, but I actually kinda dug the MtG storyline back in the Weatherlight/Gerrard/OG Phyrexian Invasion saga days. Then they blew up the multiverse, offed the good Planeswalkers, and started hopping around to a buncha dime-a-dozen boring ass Planes and occasionally peeking back at Dominaria all like “Yep, it’s still basically shite, mate.”

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/DangerousLegitimateHammerheadshark-size_restricted.gif

YOU FUCKING KNOW IT BABY