Task Force Admiral - a WW2 PTO carrier battles simulator

please stop i can only get so hard

If it lasts more than four hours, see a doctor!

It’s lasted well over a year for me. Sadly, there isn’t much call for fat 60+ year-old guys in the adult entertainment, even if we can maintain a hard-on for a year.

this is way too much information!

Fair enough, but Wombat started it, and since I doubt JMJ is reading this thread, I feel a compulsion to take discussions to the gutter some days.

We can’t bring JMJ into it as that’s getting into the pro leagues. We’re…bush league here.

Unless we’re Brazilian…

Point for Gryffendor!

I independently wishlisted this without seeing this thread.

Excited to see this come out.

There isn’t a lot currently in the WW2 Naval space at all. DCS doesn’t have much WW2, the current IL2 is much more focused on the European theater. There are a lot of people still modding IL2 1946 to get that carrier battle feel.

There are a few games coming out

https://www.matrixgames.com/game/rule-the-waves-3

There are indeed - the genre has been blessed with much activity over the years. Thankfully without too many games stepping on each other’s feet, or at least with not the same vision, which helps not having to make choices (some of you might remember the great WW2 flightsim showdown of 1998 and the sort of choices it required of you…!)
Thank you for your kind words all, & welcome aboard @JonRowe !

As for when - in a form or another (don’t blame me if we go EA if we think it’s ok to play but not there just yet) that would be 2023.

Cheers!

There was only one choice: Buy them all.

Right. CFS3, EAW, and WW2 Fighters. All worthy. Spoiled for choice.

Oh that was just CFS back then uhuh. CFS3 came in quite a few years later ;)
And there was also Fighter Squadron just a few months after that. The only one I nevery truly touched though, but Ive always been told it was underrated.

It really wasn’t great, especially given it’s pedigree of the A-10 games that had come before it.

Fighter Squadron wasn’t great, but it was apparently very moddable. It had a tiny but dedicated mod scene at the time.

Hi guys!
Here are the latest monthly news fresh from the TFA sweatshop!
Cheers & enjoy the tour :)
Have a great day all!

drool

What are doding fishes? Are they edible?

Report - X - thumbnail scuttled - X - spelling rescued - END