Tax Reform Under Trump 2017

Nah, you’re just a piece of shit who isn’t capable of actually holding a real conversation any more.

No mal, as we’ve been saying for a year now, you don’t make sense, ignore facts, and then leave. It’s exactly the opposite of what you claim, and you are the one doing it. Just like Trump.

You’re the puppet Mal, you.

Shrug. You’re entitled to your opinion.

As long as you continue to say that facts aren’t facts, and belief is all that matters, you will be a troll and a part of our nation’s problem. Start acting like a reasonable adult, and I’ll start treating you like one. Maybe we can actually discuss matters rather than you dropping one liners on us and leaving.

The article I posted is a fact. The idea that America is is in some sort of crisis due to Trump is a false and frankly absurd belief, one that deserves mocking.

Guys, here’s my regular reminder to STOP ENGAGING with this idiot

So say we all.

Walmart is feeling pressure from Amazon. I don’t think their sudden generosity has anything to do with tax reform. They’d have done this anyway, just like Target has, to reform their image. Why is their image in the shitter? Because of Liberals who care about other human beings holding them accountable.

Finally a reasonable reply. There’s certainly some truth to that, but we’ve seen a lot of similar announcements from many companies, and in many different industries. Some credit has to go to the tax bill I believe.

I don’t doubt that many companies are going to play nice for a while so the inevitable Blue Wave that @triggercut keeps saying is coming (Ron Howard voice: It wouldn’t) doesn’t roll back the tax code. Greed always wins in the end, and the fact remains that they raised my taxes to give the Waltons a tax cut they didn’t need. The Waltons have more money than they can ever spend. I’m 2 missed paychecks away from foreclosure.

That’s nice, maybe these guys can find a new job at Wal-Mart.

This is the “Global Warming Doesn’t Exist Because It’s Cold Today” of the tax code discussion.

It certainly is. So why are we engaging in it?

Hey guys, I got a raise this year. So the tax cut is good. Because of reasons.

I got a raise every year since the ACA came into effect. Thanks, Obamacare!

Oh my God. So did I.
But maybe those raises were all just done in anticipation of this tax cut!

A friend on mine got laid off a month ago. He’s the first person I’ve known to get laid off in the last 6 years. If I thought like Malathor has appeared to, I’d post a link to his linkedin page and claim that the tax cut is bad for the economy.

Luckily, I’m not an idiot or a troll, so I know shit like this happens even in a good economy like the one Obama left us with.

If Malathor wants to have a discussion, I’ll have one, but he’s not backing up a statement with supporting arguments. He’s just firing off one liners with no connection to his premise. And has been for a long time despite actually engaging in debate here in the past. Not sure why he’s changed so much, but until he goes back to actually debating rather than the crap he’s been doing, I agree that ignoring him is likely best.

He does not. He is a piece of shit.

11 bucks an hour? However will Walmart employees spend their newfound riches?

Wouldn’t Walmart already be paying $11 in many states? I think California went to $11 an hour on Jan 1st.