Tell us what's happened to you recently (that's interesting)

Woodcraft Guild. Who would have thought. I just kept going to home-shows and talking to guys who would love to sell me a 5k table, yeah no, but they’re beautiful tables though!

12:18pm local time today, LIttle Alise came into the world. Everything went mostly well, aside from me just realising that at some point I am going to have to explain to her who Donald Trump is…

Actually, truth be told, I am not sure if things ever go to ‘touch and go’, but we had to go in for an emergency c-section. Induced natural at term was the plan, but bub did not respond too well to the inducement and the OB was concerned that something unseen was distressing her, so they took no chances. She came out screaming and calmed as soon as she was dropped back on mum, so all’s well that ends well!

That’s number two, we’re done!

Congrats, @sharaleo!

Congratulations!

Wonderful news @sharaleo !

Exactly what I said a few months back ;)

Congrats man!

Heyooooo! Congratulations!

Many congratulations!

My oldest daughter turned 11 today, the youngest turns 9 next month. Two really is an excellent number :-).

Congrats!!

Awesome Congrats to the whole family there @sharaleo !

Visited family in Richmond and for some reason thought of @tomchick

Congrats @sharaleo. Teach her to spell honor correctly. :)

Congratulations!

Fantastic! Congratulations!

We had two (our youngest is now 8, sob!) and closed up shop as well!

Congratulations @sharaleo ! Prepare her well for the coming zombie apocalypse.

My parents said that after my younger brother, but later changed their minds in hopes of finally getting a girl. Rolled the Y chromosome again with my other younger brother, though, and that was enough.

But if they hadn’t done that, you wouldn’t have your other brother Darryl.

Congratulations, @sharaleo! Adorable photo.

Thanks for the well wishes everyone! Bub had a 4 hour sleep last night, so everyone is feeling pretty good this morning. Her 3.5yo brother is meeting her on a few minutes!

After 16 years in Kansas, I am getting to escape! I got a new job in North Dakota. I wasn’t going to take it at first, but then I found it was an increase in pay and rank (associate professor vs. assistant). I couldn’t say no to that and a somewhat colder climate to boot! I’m moving into a rental house (first time in a house rather than apartment as an adult) next week. Then coming back to Kansas for the movers here and for final cleaning. The most painful part of the process so far has been getting rid of stuff for the move. Knocking on wood that that remains the most painful part!

Congratulations. Moving into a house all solo like certainly feels good that first time. I wish you the best of luck.