Tell us what's happened to you recently (that's interesting)

We found out today that the house I posted about isn’t going to be available after all, so it’s back to looking.

I knew it was too good to be true.

Ohhh sorry to hear that. What a huge bummer. Hope you find something soon that’s of the same quality and price. How did it become “not available”?

The people that were leaving aren’t.

Thanks, though

They played other theme songs too, including Pokemon, Thundercats, Power Rangers, and to my surprise One Punch Man. I’d have thought that last was too recent, but they did a great job with it. With all of it! The Cybertronic Spree, highly recommended for all nerds.

That is pretty cool.

D&D day at my friend Dave’s place. It’s better equipped than a lot of game stores I’ve been to. And better snacks, of course.

When I looked at the pics I thought it was a store!

They say envy is a sin, so I will pray to Paladine and slay ten kobolds to atone.

So did I. Very impressive.

The mounted Cthulu head is extremely cool. If I had a nerd man cave I’d want one.

I do. And I do.

You go!

Yeah, sure. If I got that my wife would also say those words. In a less supportive way. :)

Ha ha. Well, no man cave here. We are downsizing so we don’t buy much stuff. I will be getting rid of 90% of my belongings in the next 1.5-2 years if things go as planned.

Send list. And prices. To my post office box. ;)

Just get one of those rubber horse masks and put it over the top. Viola, classy mounted horse head.

For the record, and because I’d have to turn in both my Lovecraft and D&D nerd cards if I didn’t set the record straight, it’s a Mind Flayer. Specifically, this one:

https://wizkids.com/dungeons-dragons-mind-flayer-trophy-plaque/

I recommend not looking at the prices, unless you won the lottery recently.

Do you know what the map on the wall is from?

Looks like Greyhawk from Dungeons and Dragons

Well, it was the most likely scenario and now it’s official - I’m gonna be getting foot surgery. When I broke the bone back in September the doctors said it would probably be necessary, but I wanted to try the natural healing method first. It’s been two months and no sign of that working, so now they’re telling me that it’ll likely never heal without help. So, Friday I get a screw in the bone to hold it together while it (hopefully!) heals up over the next 8 weeks or so. It’s back to the boot for me, with crutches, until about the end of January.