Tempest open world pirate action rpg

For what it’s worth, though I don’t agree with his overly aggressive method, @wumpus was probably correct about the OP being a shill account for Herocraft, the publisher of Tempest. The same account made a post around the same time containing several “giveaway” Steam keys for a separate Herocraft game called Strategy & Tactics : Dark Ages. It’s too big a coincidence that he opened this thread about one Herocraft game and was giving away keys to another (at that time) new and fairly obscure Herocraft game. That said, a publisher coming to QT3 to promote their games is fine, even welcomed…as long as they identify as such to begin with. The OP’s mistake was not taking the right tack when sailing into QT3’s forum waters.

It’s kind of a shame too, as Herocraft is actually a pretty decent publisher. I own and enjoy Strategy & Tactics : Dark Ages, and own and will probably now play Tempest as well. They also published the King of Dragon Pass PC remake, and the new Warhammer 40K : Space Wolf game which is supposed to be pretty good. Strategy & Tactics : Wargame Collection is also one of theirs, and I’ve been curious to try that one as it’s popped up in several bundles recently.