Tempest open world pirate action rpg

I played about 20hrs a while back according to steam, and it’s fun but it gets a little grindy eventually…

To move a commodity in your warehouse, shift the view over to the warehouse, click on it on the bottom, and a new screen will pop up which will let you set quantity and have a button marked “to the hold”.

He’s passionate about air fryers and delicious crispy fries

I went and bought a bunch of Tempest: Pirate Edition codes just now on Kinguin. ENJOY, MOTHER FUCKERS

Game: LM9AH-8A3VG-EZ937Q DLC1: LAWFH-4M2ZX-I8NBCQ DLC2: L2L7R-DXLEJ-DGZ27Q
Game: LN523-HCI5Z-33YYLQ DLC1: LBKP2-4GRZ3-4H3YFQ DLC2: L358F-0JBCD-ZI7QEQ
Game: LMJ4E-6W9I4-QEQKLQ DLC1: LBAPW-2MITK-CFEA6Q DLC2: L2TGT-F0P7W-CTFBVQ
Game: C0IFK-6B2RZ-RPNHEQ DLC1: BJX4R-V5BXN-KD2MXQ DLC2: BG2C5-V09Z2-V8K5BQ
Game: LNA59-6R0JP-H9QZ7Q DLC1: LBRQG-JGWIH-QD0QHQ DLC2: L3DCL-TH3MI-XIM0BQ
Game: C0ZBV-J4TKJ-74D48Q DLC1: BKCGQ-YHFZB-BNJNQQ DLC2: BGMXJ-EMHI9-IW5HLQ
Game: LM0IG-DTQ39-5MFIYQ DLC1: LB9Z2-PFAAF-30G73Q DLC2: L2KY3-PNYVI-3GV5AQ
Game: LN836-ZDAG4-LGMKVQ DLC1: LBPA7-D9QI6-T3ENEQ DLC2: L3CJT-P4ZPL-L2TQGQ
Game: C0ALG-WLG2A-XWTEBQ DLC1: BJT5W-XTL4H-HTAT7Q DLC2: BG0AF-084GC-T430CQ

Use them before the web scrapers scrape these codes. To interrupt that potential scraping I inserted a “Q” at the end of each code. Remove that Q and they’ll work.

Have fun! And remember, spamming pays.

I totally went to snag one of those puppies so then I go back to the Steam client and paste one in but it says to me, hey dipshit you already own this! Ha ha! True story.

I did the same thing and only after a couple of tries did I realize that it’s already in my backlog.

Yeah, the irony in this thread is that we all own the game already.

I dont- it will most likely be on sale in steams Christmas sale and I’ll be sure to get it there!

If you really liked it, you’d buy nine copies like I did.

If we need more copies, let me know. I cannot let anyone’s desire for Tempest go unsatiated! It’s literally all I live for!

Since @Razgon questioned my commitment to Sparkle Motion, I’ve purchased 9 more codes. Enjoy! FUCKIN’ … ENJOY!

Basegame:JEH8N-7XXKL-2NVMIQ;DLC:IVAY7-3AGRM-05IVZQ;OST:IQDVB-DY55Q-WBD0TQ
Basegame:J9VGF-WY4MB-XQ7Y9Q;DLC:JVGNT-G540Z-R03IWQ;OST:ILRCJ-XZ2K8-EZ38BQ
Basegame:K879C-YTN53-06BEFQ;DLC:JNBK7-PAREZ-HJYDIQ;OST:JJRNY-277XP-LJBD6Q
Basegame:KA7E4-I6RW9-LRHZ7Q;DLC:IVZ3E-864AQ-HCLWBQ;OST:JLTBN-EPYMF-XXH98Q
Basegame:JJ5NI-KG9RI-AGAG4Q;DLC:JBJYV-75YFT-CPQDHQ;OST:IWGYZ-G8V72-JA9I3Q
Basegame:JILXK-54JTZ-6VA5VQ;DLC:J2TV6-AC6ME-7XXNFQ;OST:IWED7-5R7LP-DEWMRQ
Basegame:KBNXT-HQDZA-H8HLVQ;DLC:IVH57-VAH87-B2R4LQ;OST:JMY74-BAC29-GTR9JQ
Basegame:JCMRL-7A4IX-LKQ9RQ;DLC:J7WMF-PLHBM-TW8M8Q;OST:INYXV-C7HHA-B492VQ
Basegame:JP6D3-H7HQM-QM7DRQ;DLC:JFY0B-8HVBK-8CDGNQ;OST:J2IX6-HQI37-AN9KXQ

Same rule applies, I added Q to the end to avoid scrapers.

This will go down in history as the most successful viral spam campaign for a video game of all time.

I grabbed one of those so you’ve done your good deed for the night, okay? I can’t afford to spend money on Russian games that might be crap, so this really means something to me.

On the one hand, I fuckin’ hate spammers. And it makes me absolutely nuts when people willingly and knowingly defend spammers.

But on the other hand, I think we can all agree pirate games are cool.

In the end, we will all be dead forever, statistically speaking, so none of this matters. ENJOY!

Wumpus, I can safely say I have never known anyone quite like you.

-Tom

As soon as I get to my Steam enabled machine I’ll try and install one of these.

Grabbed one of these, thanks!

This thread delivered on so many levels… and thank you Wumpus!

Great response Wumpus, well played.

@wumpus single handedly doubled the active player base of this game. :p

Grabbed one code as well, thanks @wumpus ! And uh, if you find any other spammers in other threads for interesting looking games, feel free to tag me :-).

I don’t want to go too offtopic here, but since the above quote is most certainly true, I’m wondering if there are any (other) good but less known pirate games around? I’ve only played Black Flag, Pirates! Gold, Sid Meier’s Pirates and Risen 3. I think I also own one or two Port Royale games and East India Trading Company, but never tried them. Anything else noteworthy?

Btw, is it just me or does the reply window look different?

Not just you, Bateau. Seems like a change in Discourse.

There was that Warhammer themed high-seas-adventure game, Man of War: Corsair: Warhammer Naval Battles. How’s that for a mouthful?

It’s basically Pirates, but with Warhammer and, uh, seriously less-than-AAA production values. Not sure if any of those traits disqualify it from what you’re asking about, but I liked what they were going for. I didn’t stick with it long enough to determine how far they were able to take it.

-Tom

Warhammer setting. I’m looking for something a little more traditional. Another Pirates! game but with more rpg elements would be perfect.

All the codes have been claimed. Does this game have more players than Lawbreakers now?

Edit : Yes! 35 playing Tempest five minutes ago, compared to 30 on Lawbreakers. 24 hour peak is 48-47 to Tempest.