Ten minute game jam!

This is handled nicely in one of the libraries I am using (re-frame) plus the native language itself. It’s great at the micro level, but I am trying to solve issues at a higher level. Integrating multiple FSM together which itself needs a type of FSM. Hence my interest in Harel Statecharts, which are FSM but with concurrency and a hierarchical structure.

I love rendering these issues as data, which is a central tenet in clojure. Data is greater than code and the code itself is just data. See GitHub - jakesgordon/javascript-state-machine: A javascript finite state machine library, which is a library I have used to great effect before.

I wanted to do something similar in Clojurescript, which has plenty of FSM libraries, but I am getting distracted by Harel Statecharts. They look like a perfect fit for my issues. Obviously this is turning into a little research project itself, instead of completing my game.

Yeah, I have tried parts, like thi.ng/strf and thi.ng/validate before. Good stuff, though a lot of it is way beyond me.