Terminator 3 do over?

It’s actually Jason Clarke that plays John Connor. Courtney played Kyle Reese.

As for the post T2 sequels, I think I dislike T3 the most. The truck chase was cool, and the ending was a surprise, but everything else felt like a gutless rehash of T2. The acting was bad all around, and the attempts at humor all fell flat, Salvation and Genysis were bad, but at least there were interesting ideas in them that could have been capitalized on.

You’re right, of course. I don’t know why I said John Connor. I think I still had Salvation and Christian Bale on the brain.

His IMDB list is impressively bad

Wasn’t his character a substance abuser?

I only saw the second half or so of Salvation - it was on HBO one night. I thought it was terrible. Is the first half of that film good enough for me to watch the whole thing now? I know it isn’t fair to judge a film without having seen the first half but that second half I did see just seemed incredibly dull. And Sam Worthington’s acting is just so lifeless and flat.

Yet another instance of art imitating life

I just watched Genesys tonight. It made me want to re-watch The Terminator, so I guess it’s all right in my book.

New photo:

5b61cf631900001603500de2

No idea what the plot is yet. Maybe something to do with retcons and time travel.

Wait, the Terminator franchise has an elf in it?

After trying to figure out what was going on with that guy in the middle of that picture, I finally gave up and read your reply. Perfect.

That’s some weird crossover shit, but it just might work!

I thought that was vampire Erik from True Blood. But it’s not!

The Twilightinator

Lego Lass.

I read the article and only realise then the dude in the middle isn’t a dude.

As to the plot, they can’t do worse than Genisys. Right???

It’s a CGI David Bowie.

How do you guys not recognize Mackenzie Davis?

She’s been in a ton of movies and TV shows that you’ve seen and probably liked. She was amazing in Black Mirror’s “San Junipero” episode, which was one of the show’s best.

I know everything she’s been in. I still didn’t recognize her.

According to IMDB the only thing I’ve seen her in is The Martian, and I honestly can’t remember a single thing about her.

She was the plucky satellite engineer!