Terriers (FX)

I just read Ryan’s first sentence and assumed he was commenting on last night’s episode! Yup, it was that. And it was good. Interesting twists in both stories.

I am heartbroken by its terrible ratings. Sigh. It’s such a good show, but I guess it’s just going to be a one season wonder.

Holy shit at tonight’s episode. The actors on the show are amazing.

Seconded. They broke my heart AGAIN. Bastards…

For anyone who cares, apparently FX is tallying up emails to decide whether or not to continue with a second season, as mentioned by the Show’s music director here.

Direct your “please save this show emails” to [email protected].

Save this show.

Done.

Sent.

Email sent!

Sent!

I simply cannot believe how hard this show is kicking my ass. I can’t believe there’s only two more episodes left.

Sent!

yeah, this show is amazing. Some of the scenes in the most recent episode were particular impressive/moving.

Sent.

This was one of the few times I’ve seen a flashback episode that worked so well. The changes from present to past and back again were just great.

I did like that they went with a “mistaken conviction” angle, and drew parallels between what Britt is doing now and what Hank did back then. Also, what Hank said to his wife was pretty awful.

Man, between the Britt saying goodbye to his fiancee scene in the last episode and between the Britt telling Hank to blow off in this episode, there’s been some insanely good acting and heart-rending going on. Damn this show rocks.

OMG I know! Britt is my favorite character and both of the last eps broke me.

Anyone notice on IMDB that last episode for this season is called Hail Mary?

Season 1, Episode 13: Hail Mary

Great show. I expected the general arc of what was happening (which isn’t 100% clear yet) but not what they’d do at towards the end there.

I just hope the season finale is a satisfying end since it is also probably the series finale given the ratings.

And a note to hollywood: I’m totally fine with shows that have an end. Not everything needs to be a milk-it-'til-it’s-dry franchise.

Ho. Lee. Shit.

This show rips me up. I’m chomping at the bit for the season/series finale. I hope it finishes the story, and I also hope it returns for a second season.

The 11/24 episode was brutal.