Terriers (FX)

So this wasn’t a show about dogs then? What a terrible name to lumber a new IP with.

Ugh, yeah, where is the DVD / Blu-Ray? I’ve got it Wishlisted on Amazon so I’ll know as soon as it is updated to have a date. What a real shame if it never gets a release. One of my favorite shows, ever.

It would be insanity not to release it on physical media, unless there are some intervening licensing problems, which I haven’t heard of. Otherwise, they already did the most expensive parts of making the show (the part where you make the show), so pressing out disc copies of just the episodes, at a minimum, is a no brainer.

GTFO.

Totally, they would have my money in a heartbeat. I’d love it even more if it had special features and such.

The article cited “financial concerns” or some nonsense.

Well, to be fair, the name isn’t really that great to newcomers and probably did hinder acceptance. However, on watching (and loving) the series it does fit.

On playing L.A. Noire, the name made sense, and I’m guessing that they pulled it from the same place (unless Bondi was just doing a roundabout salute - I’m not so deeply familiar with the noir catalog that I can say with absolute certainty whether that’s an actual term), but much has already been made of the weirdness of the initial marketing.

Damn, that was the most recent thing I’d seen. I really want to watch the series again, and would love to give the developers my money. Hopefully whatever is going on will be resolved soon!

http://www.hitfix.com/blogs/whats-alan-watching/posts/terriers-comes-to-netflix-instant-productivity-says-goodbye

Some good news!

Awesome. I only got to see the lst few episodes. Wish I would have waited now. :)

AWESOME! HOPEFULLY this means we’ll get some home video release eventually. I would buy this show on Blu-ray in a heartbeat.

For this show, they weren’t episodes. They were chapters in one complete novel.

I want another.

Yeah, I could tell by those that I watched and that is why I wish I had waited and caught it from the beginning. However, I just watched one of the later ones after the recommendations here and was hooked. I probably saw the last 3 or 4. I will go back and watch the whole thing, though.

I would just like to wish gigantic fuck you to all of you who bumped this thread and filled me with hope that someone else renewed if for a new season.

Really, really want a new season. Really want a Blu-Ray release. But this’ll do for now, soooo happy! If you haven’t seen this do yourself a favor and watch it. With luck the numbers will be noticed and we’ll get more support for this wonderful show.

This is like the TSCC thread all over again.

Don’t cross the streams!

Britt beats the crap out of a young John Connor, crushing his potential for leadership. Hank travels back in time to stop Britt.

its too good for me and i surely watch these videos…

thanks for providing the territory of the best days

This show is incredible. Great writing with a plot that serves the (fantastic) characters instead of vice-versa, and that never adheres to TV drama tropes. No wonder it only lasted one season.

HA!

A mean person would bump that and only post, “Man, this show was great, huh?”.