Terriers (FX)

I have been watching this on Netflix instant over the past two weeks and just watched the finale. Fantastic show. The first two episodes were okay, then episode three sold me. What a shame there won’t be more.

DAMMIT. EVERY TIME someone bumps this thread, I PRAY it’s for a Blu-ray announcement. THANKS FREEZER. Jerk. drops microphone, storms off stage

;)

Seriously, glad you enjoyed it. It’s totally one of my faves of all time. :)

Hey this was a really good show. Bittersweet that it ended, but ended well. Sorry in advance for bumping the topic for those still awaiting a Blu-ray release or something, but I had a friend urging me to watch it and I’m glad I finally got around to it.

And I’d urge anyone else with Netflix who’s looking for a solid 13 episodes of entertainment to also finally get around to it.

great show!

GOD DAMMIT.

Seriously, I love this show so much, and would buy it immediately were it on blu-ray. Glad it’s on Netflix for folks to discover, at least. I really need to do a rewatch, it’s been long enough that I’ve likely forgotten enough details to make it fun.

Whelp, now I have “Gunfight Epiphany” stuck in my head again.

I loved this show and was really disappointed that they cancelled it. I’ve always hoped that someone would get them back together for a couple TV movies or something. Oh and Gunfight Epiphany is a great tune!

Seriously if you peek into this thread and have never watched this show, do yourself a favor and binge watch it. Its absolutely worth it. Dont worry about a season ending cliff hanger, there is one but it works to close out the series as well.

Yeah, I’d like to add my voice to the chorus hailing this show. Really great, nice arc with a resolution and very talented actors. Shame it didn’t get more. Made Logue one of my favorite actors. =)