That Internet dating thing

That is actually her mannequin, named Kevin, and he manages to perfectly photobomb nearly every fucking photo I try to take in that apartment.

Haha, in my defense that name is her own internet handle that she uses on a couple of different sites. It existed before I even knew her.

Like I mentioned briefly in the post, in my late teens/early 20s I was a fundamentalist Christian. This led to an early marriage based more on religion than an actual healthy loving relationship. After a couple of years I realized how batshit I had been, and began to feel trapped in a marriage where I was now an atheist and my wife was still a devout believer. At that point I kind of shut down for a couple years in a depressed state as I tried to make a relationship work that was based on something that just didn’t exist anymore.

Eventually we talked things out and separated followed by a divorce a few months later.

Thankfully, no kids were involved.

Once I escaped that religion and that relationship, it felt like a huge weight was off of me. I was free to explore who I was and what I wanted out of life without that shit hovering. I feel like I’m on a positive path now, one that ladyparts encourages me greatly on. For many years I was on a negative path and very unhappy, which honestly probably affected how I acted on Qt3.