That was Arrested Development

http://tv.yahoo.com/news/eo/20060328/114359958000.html

blah.

Already posted, but this made me chuckle

“Of course, if there was enough money in it, I would have happily abandoned the fans’ need for quality. But as it turns out, there wasn’t,” he said."

Only 3.3 million for the finale? That’s sad.

I have a feeling that this will only make the legend grow.

I bet we see some kind of movie, although I’m guessing it’ll be on TV screens, and not the silver screen.

I can’t even imagine a comedy of this quality in the theater, which states the sad state of comedy in cinema more then anything else.

Maybe and George Michael guest starred on Veronica Mars last night. I’m pretty sure George Michael is the rapist.

It did air in a weird Friday night timeslot and against the Winter Olympics opening ceremonies.

That’s what I was thinking too. I briefly thought they had Steve Holt in there too,but alas, it wasn’t him. We know of course as long as Veronica Mars isn’t canceled she will be going to that college, so this might not be the last we see of the two.

My gf tried to pull an April Fools on me about the show being renewed, but my black heart refused to believe in such a thing. Was a nice try anyways.

No offense, but your girlfriend sounds like she’s ready to be dumped. Some things shouldn’t be joked about.

Well, this thread made me do something that made me very, very sad today.

I cancelled my fiancee’s TiVo Season Pass for Arrested Development.

It felt dirty, and wrong, but I need to start the healing process sometime, and it can’t begin until I just let go…

sob

American’s are stupid. They couldn’t understand AD.

Edit 2 - nah, on second thought, I’ll leave the apostrophe…