The 100 morons

Yeah, the first episode is not great, but it doesn’t actually take long to build to something interesting. By the third I was hooked.

It’s the easily the best show on CW, and while that might sound like I’m damning with faint praise, The Flash is pretty good too (can’t say the same for Arrow anymore though…)

Thanks to this thread (which I’ve been lurking in for a long while) I will never, ever be able to think or talk about The 100 without calling it The 100 morons in my head.

Yea, I plan to start a new thread once the next season starts up, actually I had a mind to do so last season but never got around to it, ah well, it’s reasonable clickbait at least.

If the show has changed drastically, maybe you can call the new thread “The 100 Smart People”.

Oh, I dunno. They certainly acted like morons at first & my wife now asks me when “The 100 Idiots” season starts :-)

Thanks QT3 !

The funniest thing is, out of the 100 there are only around 20 of them left alive. :p

Considering this thread was resurrected due to new viewers, you might want to spoiler tag that ;)

I just noticed this thread. I love the title. The show has become so surprisingly great after that moronic start :)

I will admit about 4 episodes in it’s starting to get better.

Just watched all 3 seasons at teen daughter’s request. Expected horrible Twilight-like schlock, but absolutely loved it and eagerly await season 4. I will also watch almost any show with Desmond/Caine, cause he’s great. I’m also easy to please, and don’t care about the silly plot holes. Fun show.

Season 4, oh yeah its back! Power struggles! Radiation leaking, everywhere.

ICE nation rules all! The Flame! Damn this show is just so good.

So, like every plan to survive Prime Fire, has been a total disaster. Skaikru cannot have nice things.

:D

Seriously no one else is watching the bestest tv show on tv?

Finally found a decent size of the poster for this season…

It is the top of my watch list each week. Love it. Except maybe Octavia. Wish someone would fix the thread title :(

This show is way better than most SCI-fi stuff, only second to expanse in my eyes

We cannot lose 1 barrel of fuel!

Loses 1 barrel of fuel…

So… Black Rain finally! And it causes the burnsssssss. But the real problem it causes, is making people strip down to their underwear!

Oh and Clark takes her first shower of the new season, and has Abby created night blood? Maybe, but I am sure it will not go well , till it magically saves everyone a few weeks from now.

Was it just me or was Octavia and grounder dude who blew up Arkadia, we must escape the rain, lets have spontaneous cave sex a bit out of place/ or weird?

This is the 100 morons version of the Enterprise decontamination room scenes.

Everything involving Octavia is out of place/weird. Also obvious and telegraphed right from the ‘previously on…’. She’s the reminder that at the end of the day, it is just a CW show no matter how fun the rest of it is.

The one thing I do appreciate about The 100 though is that even when they are doing super-cliched things, they resolve them right there in the same episode. They don’t drag out the obvious over multiple episodes.

And its back for the final few episodes of the season.

Prime-fiah (as Clarke says it) is mere days away, and war looms between Ice Nation and Trikru over the super secret bunker that everyone now knows about.

Still enjoying this show very much. :D

And so that is how they reduce the cast size for next season… ;)

Also damn sneaky sneaky Skaikru bunker takeover.