The 100 morons

Humans suck.

I really fell off this show this season. Reducing everything back to the bunker feels like retreading old dilemmas. I was ready for them to move past into rebuilding a world.

Bunker drama! Gas! Some people going back to the ark!

1 episode left , Praimfaya (also the name of the next episode) is almost here!

I admit I am enjoying the shit out of this season, but seeing the thread title always makes me smile.

The episode of Mortal Kombat was great. I did not expect all three to die. In fact it kinda pissed me off, I wanted at least Roan and Luna to survive because I enjoy those actors/characters very much.

I will be sad next season when no one says Praimfaya anymore. :(

Let alone flejmkepa and najtbleda :(
:D

Fantastic finale, can’t wait for next year!

Yeah, I was a bit shocked by the ending. A twist I certainly didn’t see coming.

Mild & purposely vague spoilers ahead:

But she looks so squeaky clean at the end. Also, her companion?

And regarding continuity: If that large and functional transport had existed before, wouldn’t they have taken it in the first place?

Diego

Based on the transport name/label, I’m guessing this is its first touch-down on earth. Possibly a lost/forgotten ex-communicated colony that was never part of the original Ark. Basically, space-Australia.

And I’m guessing the Ark folks haven’t come back down yet because someone (Echo) had a baby and isn’t big enough yet to survive re-entry. I know they were down-sizing the cast, but I’m hoping they didn’t downsize that much.

Clarke deserves some clean time, I am pretty sure her character had some sort of dirt/blood/blisters on her in every episode of the series. :p

Anyone else get the plot twist at the end?

A prison ship landing on a planet they think is uninhabited? Bet there are 100 prisoners on it! :D

She was clean in her original prison cell on the Ark :)

And yes, the irony of the lander was humorous.

So how did Clarke survive Praimfaya?

She’s a nightblood.

Yeah 4 women and 3 men up in space for six years, you know there are gonna be some kids coming down with them. :D

I knew she had the injection but I didn’t think that it worked very well. Evidently it was enough to keep her alive even though she had burns.

Right - in either this or the prior episode, she reminded us how even Luna still got sick and nearly died before her nightblood resistance started to kick in.

Er… and I realize I didn’t complete my thought. When I said ‘downsizing’ I wasn’t making a groan-worthy pun on the cast being a bunch of pint-size space babies. I meant to say I was hoping they didn’t kill off all the Ark people. Eep.

Yussss

I remain skeptical and refuse to believe anything good comes from the CW.