The 100 morons

Still my favorite thread title, taken in context with the first post.
If I had the Photoshop skills, I would add the word MORONS (in the proper font) to the promo shot that @lordkosc posted just above on Jan 8 (simply in honor of the OP. Since I have never actually seen the show, I have no idea if the OP is more or less correct).

Its a show that is way better than it should be - It has had some rather amazing episodes, and takes up a lot of issues in a way not normally shown - at the very least not in this type of show. I’ve only personally seen seasons 1 and 2,and don’t know if the show continues to shine, but - For all its faults, its a great great show if you want to watch something with a little bite.

Thanks. Yeah, I just went back and re-read the first 65 posts in this thread (I had read the thread before, but couldn’t remember the consensus), and it appears that this a show I should probably seek out.

I see that Amazon has it, but it’s not included with Prime, dammit. Still, $.99 per episode isn’t too bad. I’ll at least check out the premier episode, and maybe a few more if it’s at least tolerable, and see what happens.

Everytime I see this thread bump I smile. The fact that I love the show makes it somehow funnier.

I like to hope that Gus_Smedstad’s wife turned out to love the show more than anything, and makes him watch every episode. :)

Promo art thing for the new season:

Iirc, the old seasons are on Netflix

The only thing I would say is, if you are going to try it at all, you HAVE to give it the first FOUR episodes. The first two are what earned it the “Morons” title. But by the 4th episode you’ll either be hooked or I suspect you won’t want to go on.

4th episode was heart-breaking. And awesome of course.

Just to add a bit of context to what I said: I didn’t check the show out for several months after this thread was created, and then I did so just as an exercise in hate-watching. The first few posts made it sound SO bad that I wanted to see just how bad.

I watched the first 4 episodes, and then I stopped and insisted that my wife watch them. I told her at the time “if you don’t want to keep watching after those 4, we’ll give it up.”

Now she asks me all the time how soon the new season is coming…

I should probably look into getting Netflix. I know I’m missing out on a lot of other good stuff there.

I bring it up every time the wife watches it.

Season 5 intro, oh yes!

Certainly looking forward to it, but they damned sure better explain why that one spot remained unburned. It should not be just coincidence.

On in less than an hour!

I am sure there is a reason some of the surface didn’t burn. :)

The second episode of the season might be my favorite episode of the series.

ONE CREW OR THE ENEMY OF ONE CREW!

Renewed for season 6!

Damn this show is just fantastic. In space, on the ground, under the ground. All the plots going on are just nailing it.

Caught up now , just in time for a new episode next week.

So is it just me or does anyone else think that Octavia can’t be brought back to her old self, and will do anything to stay as commander. Should really be interesting to see what happens to Madi now that she spilled all the beans.

The writers are really coming at this year’s plot with all the subtlety of a WWE match.