The 2022 20:20 Frame Game

I think that must be Ben Foster. And unless I miss my guess (pretty unlikely), that’s Elle Fanning in the rearview.

Which makes this movie Galveston, an, I thought, underseen Nic Pizzolatto-penned joint from a few years ago.

Damn, Charmtrap nails it. Yes, Galveston. A 2018 crime thriller about a dying hitman. Written by Jim Hammett, aka True Detective’s Nic Pizolatto. Starring Ben Foster and Elle Fanning. Directed by (checks notes) Melanie Laurent!?!?! Yes, Inglorious Basterds Shosanna and my favorite French actress. Even featuring a brief amount of Maria Valverde, the hottest woman on the planet.

40:40

60:60

80:80

She’s directed a couple of bangers…in particular, I really liked The Mad Women’s Ball, which I think was an Amazon original. Could’ve been Netflix, I guess.

EDIT: it’s Amazon. New frames tonight.

She even sings, too

Hey, that was pretty good.

New 20

I know that character and this was a popular enough movie I’ve seen it more than once. It’s killing me I can’t recall this instantly.

Maybe this’ll help.

Isn’t that City Slickers?

'Course it is! This was our Thanksgiving Day watch, and to my surprise, it held up pretty well. A little shaggy, but still quite funny.

Over to you, @Woolen_Horde!

No, no, charmtrap. You’re supposed to say:

I crap bigger than you, @Woolen_Horde!

Let me do some one-handed push-ups real quick.

20:20

Is that Pacino? Serpico?

Nope!

Don’t Look Up?

Nein!

S1M0NE or whatever that movie was called?

Nadda!

Heat? Timing seems about right for that age.

Non

Maybe more Al will help

40:40