The 2022 20:20 Frame Game

It’s news to me this isn’t allowed, and I’ve been playing this game since the beginning. Is this really true? I guess you can interpret the “Use only what’s in your mind” rule that way, but that seems silly to me. The spirit of the rule is to make sure that people have seen or at least know about the movie in question and aren’t just using their Google-fu to arrive at the answer. Ruling out a possibility because it’s been done doesn’t seem like a violation of that rule.

I think that was meant as “when picking a movie to post frames from, don’t select one that has already been picked previously”.

Correction, I believe this is “Knees up at the Quartermaster’s Office”

Sadly, I couldn’t find either of those streaming so I had to go with something else.

I’ll have the 40:40 up in a few hours once I’m home.

I’ve done it before and I know others have. But once noticed and pointed out I decided to just pass on the redo to something new. At some point I’m sure we’ll need a reset, but there are still a lot of movies out there.

I think of it as just a natural difficulty setting. The longer the game goes, the harder it gets.

Another decade or so and the surviving members of QT3 will be down to guessing only silent movies and French romantic comedies.

You do realize they’re making new movies, right? Like a whole bunch more every year. Some of us are even watching them!

-Tom

You mean those things we watch on our phones? They’re like extra-long Netflix episodes!

My brother is a middle school teacher and he was telling me recently he has students who have never watched anything longer than fifteen minutes long.

Okay, maybe the 40:40 will help.

If that’s who I think it is in the foreground, it could be one of about 80 movies, and I’ve only seen maybe 3.

But I’ll go ahead and guess Timecop.

It is not Timecop.

Double Impact?

I’m pretty sure that is exactly who you think it is. Because. that’s who I think it is.

So I don’t think its actually Street Fighter, but since it hasn’t been done before Street Fighter

Congratulations to our first winner of the 2022 thread!

60:60

80:80

100:100 (I know, I was also surprised it ran this long)

I could tell by the evil twin’s hair!

New 20:20

That’s the 20:20 from the raucous comedy, If You Think I’m Eating This Breakfast, You’ve Got Another Thing Coming.

-Tom

It’s the Seinfeld episode “The Wink.”