The 2023 20:20 Frame Game

Well, really 21 Bridges, but what’s a couple of bridges between friends?

40:40

60:60

80:80 A final shot of our lost prince.

I’m just glad it wasn’t a bridge too far.

New 20:20

Smile.

Yep. I did not care for this; several other movies have done parts of it better than it ever could.

80:80

100:100

Just listening and re-listening to Smiley Smile, @Soren_Hoglund

The new 20:20

Shot in the dark, but… Breakdown?

Well done - It’s indeed Breakdown. A movie that I had forgotten even existed.

80:80

Breakdown had been done already. Recently, someone re-did Under The Silver Lake as well.

Mistakes are made, but try to remember to check the list, folks!

“2020 Frames. Everyone in the old world had a 2020 frame.”

“Do you think there’s still somebody out there? Sending 2020 frames?”

“Who knows? Those are the plains of the Quarter to Three forums.”

I was going to post Lifeforce - checked and saw it had already been posted, went for Breakdown instead and somehow didn’t check. I can only blame being a hurry to get it out before leaving for work.

Go me! I’ve only seen Breakdown once, a long time ago, but Kurt Russell standing by the road in the middle of nowhere…

New frame shortly!

Well, I suck at picking movies for this, so as usual this will either go immediately or never:

That’s Beyond The Infinite Two Minutes, an absolute delight of a film.

@wavey is correct! And I’m glad you got it because there are only three frames to show, and if the second one didn’t help you, the third one wasn’t going to!

No spoilers in these frames! Go watch it (Amazon Prime) if you haven’t! It’s only an hour long!

Take it away @wavey!

Such a good movie! I’ll second the recommendation.

When I heard the premise of the film - in a coffee shop, the security camera setup starts playing footage of the shop from two minutes into the future - I thought it sounded absolutely fascinating. And that they then do it all in a (pseudo) single take, the logistics must have been mind boggling. And it’s funny and charming!

Anyway, next up, your new 20:20:

40:40:

Fair warning - I showed the frames to my wife, who watched and loved this film over Christmas, and she didn’t recognise it until the 60:60.

I really feel like I’ve seen this, but I got nothin’.

I’m usually pretty up on all the J door movies. But I got nothin’ here.

Maybe the 60:60 will help?