The 4-player game of Sol: Last Days of a Star is underway!

You know, if you guys make an agreement not to puncture any of the sun’s layers, you’ll never draw a 13th flare and it will never explode. Heck, you’ll never even draw a 1st flare! Your motherships can orbit the sun peacefully and your ringworld population ships can live on into perpetuity. You can even harvest all the energy you want and make all the sundivers you want into the two orbit layers!

Choose life. Don’t be that guy and start the cycle of death and loss all over again!

-Tom

Mine are the divers that pierce the heavens.

Convert two divers into a gate piercing the rearmost space.

There’s always somebody who chooses the cycle of loss and death!

I get an energy from the flare.

@Matt_W is u

Please convert my two outer dudes into an energy node.

+1 move

Me!

One out the nose inner, one out the rear inner, move the front one ahead a spot, one out the front inner.

to @Kolbex

Since Kolbex didn’t name the star when he punched a hole in it, doesn’t that mean it gets his name?

-Tom

I think a diver should have to get up in them guts.

I wanna name it Chicksiopeia.

hey you skipped my move…? The genius about the ships on the board is how they show turn order or if you mess up.

We should have even spacing of 2 between each ship, and 3 for the current ship to move.

for some reason, the black ship is one space too much, I have my move now, Matt already had his (due to skip), it should look like this after my move

I launched two divers and moved them through the Kolbex-Tannhäuser Gate.

Oopsie!

I think you also had your turn, so that’s why the black ship was ahead. Then I think Kolbex is on his turn?

Yup, it’s @Kolbex

Launch two divers, both starboard, one to fore, one to aft, then move the aft one a single space clockwise. I wonder what I could be up to!

I’ll be back tomorrow evening!

@newbrof your turn this round!

@newbrof u up?

use 4 movement points to move 2
grafik
and launch two divers
grafik

then activate my antigrav drive (left and right) and move my mothership forward into uncharted space and time.

Launch two divers into what spots? I’ll guess for now.

Oh holy bananas, you photoshopped the divers!