The 4-player game of Sol: Last Days of a Star is underway!

Launch 5 sundivers aft inner.

Me!

Move: one diver in to my foundry, the other four steps to @newbrof foundry.

@Kolbex is up

Convert my two divers there on the upper left to a gate going deeper into the sun.

@Kolbex picks! ⬆️

Oh, you also have a Transcend already in hand. So three to pick from.

@newbrof 🚀

Procreate, please!

RAWR!

-Tom

I move one of my sundivers through the Kolbex-Tannhäuser gate (@Kolbex take one energy) and then move it to my energy factory. And then launch 3 sundivers as seen on the image:

I move my mothership, @Matt_W you’re turn

• Move my lonely diver back two spaces to my foundry. (2 movement points.)
  • Move one of the group through the K-T gate and back one space to @newbrof’s energy thingy (2 movement points)
  • Move one more of the group through the K-T gate. (1 movement point)

@Kolbex gets an energy for use of the gate.

Me!

Activate: two foundries, one is mine and one is @newbrof’s

But he has no energy so I claim his bonus, and spend 4 energy for 4 divers

Use my Synchronize card for 2 momenta

@Kolbex 🚀

Remember this moment if you end up winning by two points!

-Tom

I sort of knew you could do this, but had forgotten. Good reminder!

I shall remember this moment on my death bed.

Woo, so much energy. I will launch my “sol” remaining diver off the port bow into the foundry space and then move other diver into the sun and two spaces toward my ship.

@newbrof 🚀

Look at that beautiful radiative layer, laid bare, with no one to plunder it for several turns yet!

Psst, you guys could force @Kolbex to take five more energy and then draw a solar flare! He would lose half his energy! How schadenfreudey would that be? All you have to do is fly back-and-forth through his gates five times before he gets to take a turn, and then do something that draws a lot of cards, and then make sure one of them is a solar flare. Good luck!

-Tom