The action roguelite thread

I exited to the main menu yesterday night in Neon Abyss. I went to resume my run… and it doesn’t have that option, it started a new one in the bar. Great.

On the other hand I’m intrigued by the total clusterfuck kitchen sink design that Dracula: Genesis features. Other games may have a more restrained design, where they focus on one thing. Not here. It has:
-different starting characters to choose from
-different classes that is basically another permutation on top of the character type
-world difficulties and game modification to choose
-you play using:
*a jump/dash/movement ability
*a sidearm (infinite ammo)
*up to four main weapons
*a special energy weapon (rmb), it uses energy
*2 abilities, they may use mana
*1 consumable
*a melee action up close
*1 unique alientech passive
*another UI slot that I still don’t know what is for lol
-there are onetime powerups you pick form the ground, too, from simple health kits to special bombs or a ghost mode
-Weapon have tiers, I have seen up to tier 3
-Weapons can have traits applied on top of it, beyond their normal unique characteristics
-Each weapon, except sidearms, can get up to 3 weapon mods, they can be exchanged.
-Weapons have an ammo system, and it isn’t unified. Although the game only drops ammo for your current weapons. Some reload automatically, others don’t need to.
-Some weapons can get charged up.
-There are perks you can find or get when you level up
-You also have a stat summary, affected by game modifiers, powerups, weapon mods, perks, etc
-there are special anomalies in specific areas that throw a wrench into the level, like ‘enemies provoke a fire when they die’.
-you have health, mana, energy, radiation, character level and gold for runs, and for the metaprogression you have a second currency and a global rank.
-the UI indicates that in the future there is going to be an inventory with four slots?
-there are several npcs that buy, sell, offer or get you something, each one is slightly different.
-there are curses