The Airing of Grievances 2008

Who wants to shoot each other or otherwise compete in contests of wills tonight in celebration of Festivus?

Plan your getting together in this thread—or alternatively, express to other qt3’ers how they have disappointed you in the past year. Just remember that Festivus isn’t over around these parts until someone has wrestled Tom to the ground.

(I nominate Gears of War 2 for some multiplayer action tonight.)

I would love to get in on some Gears of War 2 multiplayer (especially Horde mode) but am out of town until the 24th.

I’d be up for some passive-aggressive L4D PC where no one helps anyone else out and tries to get them killed while surviving themselves.

Alternately, we could just TK all night long.

I only have L4D for the 360, but I’ve only played it once and haven’t tried it online. I hear that’s how it’s good, but I haven’t done it. I don’t own GoW2, so I’m out for that one.

Also, it’s contests of strength! Don’t make me take your aluminum (aluminium for Charles) pole, Ryan!

I’m not British, asshole!

I thought they called in Aluminium everywhere in the world except for the U.S.? So I would have thought Robert was correct, since you live in Canada Charles. But maybe they also call it Aluminum in Canada too?

We’ve always been closer to being American than being British. Extra Us and government aside.

Ryan, I friended you to play some L4D and I never see you playing it!

One of these days we need to get together with Guapo and Sharp and kill some zombies!

I’m up for CoD:W@W hardcore, Nazi Zombies, and Gears2 Horde. How to choose…