The All New and Exciting 2014 Game Frame Game!

Did anyone say The Banner Saga?

EDIT … wait, I am looking at the wrong picture… :p

Ignore me!

It is funny (to me) that I thought this was a busted soda can plastic ring holder.

Got it in one, half credit to Tim and Nightgaunt. Full picture:

Is Trine 2 the most beautiful game ever made? I know the colored lighting can become garish in some games, but it felt perfect to me in Trine. Some of that level art is just gobsmackingly gorgeous.

[QUOTE=Locker K;3681121]Got it in one, half credit to Tim and rob. Full picture:

Nightgaunt got the half credit. I didn’t have a guess :-)

I’m a sucker for that type of lighting and color. Loved how both Trine games looked.

Awww, that’ll teach me for being busy over the weekend. I haven’t played Alien Isolation yet but I got this straight away, even from that tiny glimpse (so this post is nothing but a shameless chest beat). It’s that distinctive lighting and chromatic aberration that gives it away for me. I thought it was Routine at first but… that ain’t out yet :-)

Not the correct answer I’m sure, but somehow it reminds me of Icewind Dale.

The Swapper?

I think that might be a good guess.

As soon as geggis guessed The Swapper, I had immediate flashbacks of of some matching art-style.

Excellent guess.

Nice job, geggis!

I’ll not be back on my PC for a couple of hours yet but I don’t think it’ll take me long to get the next frame up. Stay tuned!

I have no idea how easy/difficult that is!

Is that Sir, You Are Being Hunted?

Boom, headshot. Yeah, I had a feeling that might have been a bit too much of a softball! Good job cbauheimer.

I would have guessed Medal of Honor: Allied Assault. It reminded me a little of Sniper town and the level that follows.

And I would have been wrong Sir!

Yeah, that was why I was focusing on the buildings, figuring it might have led to other suggestions. Sir has such a distinctive look though so… it’s hard to tell how these frames will pan out!

This is from a game I’ve had some fun playing lately.

edit: I just now realized I’ll have to edit down the size of the main picture when I finally post it. This square is just a small shot of the screen.

Bulletstorm?