The American Dark Age (2016-2020) An archived history of the worst President ever

“The cheapest shit there is” just about sums it up. Put it on the sticker for 2020

Now I really want Wendy’s. Thanks Trump.

I’m glad my taxes aren’t paying for expensive food for White House guests here. If people want to eat at the White House, maybe put in vending machines or a deli they can buy and eat whatever they want. If Trump wants to buy fast food for guests, that’s a better alternative than making me pay for that shit.

That was my first thought. Cold burger and fries with the ice in the coke melted. Yum.

Especially when you consider how long it would have taken to get from the store to the White House, through security, etc. Ugh.

He should have brought in Chik-fil-a, they have a kitchen on wheels they use for events and cook to order. So does In-N-Out, but they aren’t in Washington DC.

Trump owns a hotel access the street, too. He could have catered it from the kitchen and had actual good food.

Of course, Trump has terrible taste, and actually thinks that fast food is great.

He thinks they’re kids and that’s what kids eat.

In case you want to hear what Trump has to say about the food, here’s a video

Well, they kind of are. 18-22 year olds used to living in a sports dorm.

I’m pretty sure they feed the athletes actual healthy meals, especially the national champs. Eating at the White House has got to be a huge downgrade. Of course, I would’ve sat out the trip altogether.

Just imagine going to dinner at the Whitehouse, and you get there and it’s freaking big macs.

That seems like it would be such a huge disappointment.

Well it’s terribly decorated, understaffed, serves cold fast food, and there’s a huge clown there to greet you. Welcome to McDonald’s.

Considering all the shit Trump does day in and day out, this one isn’t really worthy of our ire.

It’s just another indicator of what a classless buffoon he is.

:) 345

I didnt mock Obama for his working mans enjoyment of a burger and a beer. I wont mock Trump for saving a few bucks by serving Mickey Dee’s.

I mock him in this instance not because of the choice of fast good, but because he was forced to choose fast food because of his gross incompetence and inability to do literally the absolute minimum required from his job.

Fair enough.
Also OMG! Lol.

He didn’t pay for his own kid’s Boy Scout registration fee (he used the foundation for that). He probably didn’t pay for this out of his own pocket either. Probably used campaign funds.