The American Dark Age (2016-2020) An archived history of the worst President ever

Sure, I agree. It’s just a different story than “haha he’s so dumb he failed at losing the election”. Trump isn’t clever, but he’s very effective at what he does.

I think it’s clear from the election night reactions we’ve all read about that he didn’t want to win; that he was to a great extent dismayed by it. Winning was the one thing guaranteed to bring his affairs greater scrutiny.

He didn’t expect to win, and yes there’s a good chance he hoped that he wouldn’t. But there’s no evidence to suggest he was trying to lose.

I don’t know, it strikes me as the kind of competitive venture where if you’re not trying to win, then by definition you’re trying to lose.

There’s also a difference between “trying to win” and “hoping to win”, which is my only argument here. It’s like when a sports team is near the bottom of the standings and if they lose a game they will get a better draft pick at the end of the season. It might be advantageous for them to lose, but they are competitive beings and they are going to try their damn best anyway. You haven’t provided any evidence that Trump was trying to lose.

How could I? If his many manifestly bad statements and deeds during the election aren’t evidence, nothing is. But I do think it’s clear he didn’t want to win, and it strikes me as unlikely that anyone who doesn’t want to win will try to win, and not trying to win is trying to lose. So we disagree.

It’s so tedious disagreeing with you.

Trying to guess the mind and intent of an idiot is a fools errand guys You are both right, depending on the day or random cretin level of Trump for any given day. He doesnt know what he wanted or thought. He really is that shallow and stupid imho.

Well, there are several obvious solutions for that.

I’m late to this discussion, but it’s not a matter of ‘Don’t underestimate Trump!’, Trump being a classic amalgamation of corruption, incompetence, and mediocrity, it’s more like don’t underestimate the apparatus that put Trump in office. That being the right wing media, and most especially Fox news. Even with Kremlin assistance there is no way he gets more than 20% of the vote (even that is extremely embarrassing) without the relentless pro Trump/ anti Hillary propaganda.

Yeah, he emerged from the republican primaries over a host of lame challengers, bully for him, but he gets waxed in the election without the single-minded propaganda.

Correct, that’s why I threw in the cadre up above. This isn’t about one guy and it never has been. This has been about destabilization of the world’s pre-eminent superpower.

They are just sea Mexicans, after all.

The president of the United States is being mocked by a fast food restaurant.

Not just any fast food restaurant, that’s the King. And like our own leader, the King conducts diplomacy via Twitter.

Sad that the pervy Sneak King would be a better President than the current one:

Good morning!

Imagine if they weren’t idiots.

“Lets stiff the dude that did shady shit for us, this can’t possibly backfire.”

A Trump Never Pays His Debts

So it was an online poll, and the IT company maneuvered around whatever sort of “no repeat users” thing the poll had set (most of the time those are super flimsy, and doing something like relogging with a private browser will do it) and the dude still didn’t win. And this was back in 2014??

Also this: