The American Dark Age (2016-2020) An archived history of the worst President ever

Overcompensate much?

-xtien

50/50 if that’s a thumbs up or the launch sequence for a Hannity Handy.

Hannitty finished as the… top-rated “news” program.

FTFY

LOL! “Hey mom, did you see me on CBS News tonight!?”

“…but I am eating healthily, mom! … actually it DOES count as a vegetable…”

Yup. Even Trump is not this stupid. He knows very well Kim Jong Un is a murderous scumbag. Trump actually likes dictators who murder their own people, as his love in with Saudi Arabia & Putin also indicates.

A few months back some person was attacking capitalism and said that the gulag never even happened, and it was all just US propaganda.

I remember a professor in Moscow in the 90s trying to explain that Stalin did what he did, because he had to.

Had a similar experience. It was an interesting look into what we’re willing to rationalize away in the effort to avoid cognitive dissonance.

My 2 year old daughter uses that argument a lot.

“Why are you jumping up and down on the bed at 11 PM?”
“I have to!”

Well, I shortened it a bit :), you could tack on “… in order to save the nation.” and a bunch of other stuff. Basically it was all about preparing to defend the motherland.

Looks like severe global warming hit NYC already.

Apparently the Rockies are growing at an exponential rate.

I would definitely pay $60K for that. Or was it $80K? No matter, as long as DJT is floating me the cash to buy it.

Is that Trump’s face on the eastern seaboard, and is he wearing the Rockies as a hairpiece?

GOP wish fulfillment. Drown out the liberals.

Hey does stable genius mean smartest one in a stable full of horses?

Was this a child’s painting contest?

…and he’s still going!

Maybe he’s trying to filibuster his presidency.

-xtien