The American Dark Age (2016-2020) An archived history of the worst President ever

Look at these terrorists! Thank god our dear leader is protecting us.

If they loved America they would be doing a polka.

The Antifa scaremongering is the first step. Make them a terrorist organization, then it’s a short jump to labeling any anti-Trump protest as Antifa

Don’t forget the Aryan People’s Front, the Aryan Popular Front, and the Aryan Popular People’s Front.

Just remember kids, if you are not for antifa, you are a fascist.

today’s events appeared to be a non-event, with the police keeping the groups pretty well separated. A few minor injuries, but no one seems to be reporting on what.

They already do the second part, which is why he’s pushing for the terrorist definition.

Already happening on social media.

To be fair, if you’re a fascist, anti-fascists might be terrifying.

I wonder if they’ve ever had any Trump supporters try to collect on that.

I assume they’d think they’ve earned free gas on any day ending in Y.

It is pretty remarkable that just about every day Trump does say something stupid.

That bridge is usually crossed before I’ve even had breakfast. And I live on EST Time!

Wrongly? They should wait and see - as election comes near and Trump grows more desperate, he’s going to use every bit of power his office gives him to tilt the process, Erdogan -style. Trying to dictate the debates is going to be the least of it.

Yes, with all the other norms he’s violated, he can ignore the debate commission with no adverse consequence; his base will cheer him on.

WTF is he even talking about?

I made the mistake of clicking on the tweet itself to see if he, you know, linked to whatever the fuck he’s going on about.

Nope. First comment is from a guy trying to sell bitcoins.

Give him credit for knowing his demographic!

Alternative facts.