The American Dark Age (2016-2020) An archived history of the worst President ever

I’d call him an idiot savant, but he hasn’t really earned the savant part of that title. He’s like an idiot born to wealth who can be quite shrewd about some things, and who from some accounts can be personally charming, who lucked into a job. I refuse to believe he knew what he was doing during the campaign. It’s just that what he was doing resonated with enough people and he happened to be running against a woman who was deeply unpopular with many people.

That, and the few people who bothered to vote despise politicians, so even an idiot non-politician was marginally better than a smart career politician. Before he beat a Clinton he beat a Bush. Bush never even got traction.

I guess I’m ready for Plato’s Philosopher-King. When Donald Trump is elected, democracy isn’t working.

McDonald’s Twitter handler is about to lose his/her job.

I feel like I should go buy a burger from them now.

I hope that’s official from corporate HQ but I doubt it. The downside is that a bunch of poor min wage workers at Micky D’s are going to get harassed by a bunch of shit flinging Trumpsters by a tweet that had no control over.

Edit: McD just posted that their account was compromised.

https://twitter.com/McDonaldsCorp

How in the hell do you link a tweet?

You just select the individual tweet and post the link.

https://twitter.com/McDonaldsCorp/status/842380484260818945

Just copy a link to the tweet, and paste it.

Just tweak a perk to the leet.

Just twerk and pee on the elite.

It’s where the elite meet, after they eat, so once again they can be petite.

Is that a direct quote from the dossier on Trump and his Russian dealings?

Trump hires the best people.

Oklahoma state Sen. Ralph Shortey is facing numerous charges from Moore police after he was caught in a Super 8 Motel room with a minor boy.

According to KOCO reporter Bret Buganski‏, police are recommending the Republican lawmaker be charged with soliciting prostitution of a minor, prostitution within 1,000 feet of church and transporting purpose of prostitution.

I am still consistently amazed about how these guys espouse to be anti-gay and stuff, and they always turn out to be not only gay, but super deviant gay with pedohphilia and shit.

Like, this is ALWAYS THE FUCKING CASE. EVERY TIME.

Shortey was just nominated as Trump’s Secretary of NAMBLA last week too. How disappointing.

It really is. I just got to the point where I assume anyone preaching about the evils of homosexuality immediately follows their speeches with solicitation of gay prostitutes.

What will come out of Congress is a budget-buster that gives Trump the $54 billion he wants for DoD but doesn’t cut much else. Because when Republicans are in charge they don’t care about the deficit.

I don’t think having Trump in the Whitehouse will give them any more guts to kill the NEA or PBS than they’ve had in the past. Democrats sending flyers with “PAUL RYAN WANTS TO KILL BIG BIRD” is a strong motivator.

I honestly wonder if he’s suffering from Alzheimer’s or something.

My theory is a cocktail of personality disorder, frontal lobe dementia and meds/drugs.

You know, Trump blatantly lies about so many things, why does anyone believe him about not drinking or using drugs?

This tweet is really prime material for the Make Trump 8 Again plugin: