The American Dark Age (2016-2020) An archived history of the worst President ever

I would watch the everloving fuck out of that movie. ESPECIALLY if you kept J.K. Simmons in the role.

J. K. Simmons is a national treasure and needs to be in more movies! If they reboot the Matrix, J. K. Simmons must be in it. And he must be the ONE!

Wasn’t it Paula Jones’ lawsuit that resulted in Clinton’s impeachment? Or is it only Republican President’s that can’t be sued?

I love all of this. Yes, very much so.

+1 on the Simmons hype train. I remember someone - might’ve been Tom - slagging off Cave Johnson in Portal 2 as “JK Simmons doing the JK Simmons thing, so whatever I guess” and I damn near stroked out at the wrongness of the take.

I’ve not played much of Portal 2, but I’m listening to Cave Johnson right now.

Love it so much. It like, captures everything I love about Simmons in audible form.

GOD DAMNIT RUBIN

I actually replayed the whole game late last year. It is still so, so brilliant. Absolute gem.

I tried, but I’ve no patience for puzzle games.

NO EXCUSE.

GOD DAMNIT, DISCOURSE.

lowercase

That would be the Lewinsky affair - and their (GOP) caterwauling over “moral” leadership and the dignity of the office turned out to be - surprise, surprise - yet more propaganda.

Or is it only Republican President’s that can’t be sued?
But your point stands :)

Of course the first time Trump acknowledges the Constitution, he uses it only to protect himself.

Hold on, I’m trying to act surprised.

Just give me me a second.

Okay I’ll have to get back to this.

Please, you’re not surprised, nor should you be.

Jesus, I didn’t know until I saw that gif that J.K. Simmons played that role!

Oh man, I’m not sure I even recall him before the Spider Man movies, but I became a huge fan afterwards.

Right there with you!

Granted I was also like 16, so that may be why.

Clinton would never have testified about Lewinsky if it wasn’t for the Paula Jones deposition, so it was a private lawsuit that (almost) brought him down.

Jeez. My first exposure to him was when he was in OZ on HBO. Imagine me trying to reconcile J.K. Simmons in Spider-Man with the idea I had in my head of him playing a rapist and white supremacist.

They can touch anything but themselves…

Oh wait.

Amazing.