The American Dark Age (2016-2020) An archived history of the worst President ever

It’s a bit like linking to an article via its comments section.

We can go deeper:

Wisdom and Aphorisms from President Trump: Great Leader, Great Teacher, Great Supreme Commander, Great Helmsman of our Nation

I do as well, to get the gist of what the other side thinks of the latest news story. I can tell you they were overjoyed when Comey was fired, and also immediately in spin mode jumping on the initial White House story that it was over the handling of Clinton emails. They are an obnoxious, sexist and racist bunch, but I tend to lump them into something akin to the 4-chan version of Trump supporters, not indicative of the overall Trump supporter grouping. I’m hoping so anyway.

Trump Revealed, a biography of the new president compiled by Washington Post reporters in the wake of the election, includes the almost laughable detail that Trump stopped working out because he thought

the human body was like a battery, with a finite amount of energy, which exercise only depleted.

This fun lil’ toddler-level understanding of human physiology was brought to people’s attention again this week as an aside in an expansive New Yorker article examining the likelihood that Trump will get fired. The bulk of the piece focuses on what it would take to get Trump impeached and whether we should start getting our hopes up about that, but first delves into the viability of invoking the 25th Amendment and ousting Trump on the basis of his mental or physical incapacity. In a description of his physical decrepitude—which, for these purposes, are basically beside the point considering we’re talking about someone who’s mental mush—the piece reminds us that, aside from golf, “he considers exercise misguided,” because of his Energizer Bunny biological theory.

Maybe it’s like a rechargeable battery!

Trump would be funny if he wasn’t so terrifying.

When you look at Trump’s physique, this can’t really be a surprise, right?

Frankly, it’s about time each of the seven deadlybigly sins be represented at the highest office in the land. And in a single person to boot. Don’t stop now, Mr. President… Pedal to the metal I say! Quintuple down on those triple fudge ice cream scoops! Moar KFC buckets! Chase those Big Macs with a few deep fried Twinkies! Live a little!

You go girl!

Rick Wilson came up with another Trump name:

Red Don

Here’s an interesting point…

When you get clearance, bragging about shit like this is like the first thing they tell you not to do. Getting you to brag about knowing classified into is a thing enemies do.

And they fucking did it to the president, and he fell for it, because he’s a total imbecile… He also likely never bothered sitting through a full briefing on his responsibilities regarding classified information.

Every damn day. This shit goes down every damn day.

Via the Daily Show and Reddit, a (partial) list of GOP hypocrisy.

1. Crooked Hillary Clinton and her team “were extremely careless in their handling of very sensitive, highly classified information.” Not fit! (realdonaldtrump, 7/6/2016)

2. It’s simple: Individuals who are ‘extremely careless’ w/ classified info should be denied further access to it. (@SpeakerRyan, 7/7/2016)

3. Those who mishandled classified info have had their sec clearances revoked, lost their jobs, faced fines, & even been sent to prison (@Reince, 7/6/2016)

4. Leaking classified info is a crime that endangers American lives too (@JohnCoryn, 2/17/2017)

5. On Sec. Clinton’s mishandling of classified information → if this conduct does not warrant prosecution, what does? (@TGowdySC, 10/3/2016)

6. It’s abundantly clear her handling of classified info on a private email server was grossly negligent, as the FBI admitted this summer. (@tedcruz, 10/28/2016)

7. The FBI’s decision regarding Clinton’s mishandling of classified emails once again proves that she is DQ’d from being Commander in Chief. (@marcorubio, 6/5/2016)

8. The appearance is terrible. The decision is astounding. Ppl have gone to jail for less severe classified breaches and national security. (@RandPaul, 6/5/2016)

9. If @HillaryClinton mishandled classified information and obstructed justice, then she deserves to be prosecuted. (@ChrisChristie, 8/29/2015)

10. Given Clinton’s record of mishandling classified data, she should NOT be given access to classified material. (@SteveScalise, 7/6/2016)

11. What do I say to the marines in my district when Hillary Clinton handles classified information in a careless way yet has no ramifications? (DarrelIssa, 7/12/2016)

12. We see more of Clinton’s national security carelessness as the “Number of Clinton emails now deemed classified doubles.” Via politico (LindseyGrahamSC, 10/4/2015)

13. how can HillaryClinton “keep America’s safety at heart” of her campaign when she violated rules at State Dept to protect classified info? (seanspicer, 6/2/2016)

(fuck you, Discourse, you piece of shit software…you can only use 10 @ signs per post…idiotic)

Next up: In the morning DJT will be phoning the King of Jordan, then has a scheduled visit with Erdogan, and then at 1:30pm EST we’re promised a delicious Spicey and McMaster double scoop. (Cross-posted here and in the Spicer thread.)

That’s a bug, actually. It’s also a setting for “max mentions per post” to prevent people from spam-mentioning, but it shouldn’t count the generic use of the @ sign. @wumpus

Fair enough…I withdraw my unkinder remarks. After editing my post 6 times to try and get under the limit, I’m afraid I lost my composure ;-)

Just put the fake mentions in tick marks like @nobody

`@nobody`

This is not really random use of the at sign – it is mentions, I don’t know if we can discriminate between “user exists” and “user does not exist” at the time that check runs.

If tick marks does not work let me know.

“That thing all my people said I didn’t do? I totally did it.”

Humanitarian reasons?

Telling the Russians something for humanitarian reasons…

Seems legit.