The American Dark Age (2016-2020) An archived history of the worst President ever

Still idiotic. Trump knows as much about economics as a toadstool.

hey hey now, you’re assuming that toadstool doesn’t know shit ;-)

I knew as soon as I saw that Trump would never have called the Germans “evil.”

Too many syllables.

In which it is revealed that after the election, when Denmark’s Prime Minister phoned PEOTUS, Trump spontaneously conferenced in his daughter-in-law, Vanessa, because she is of Danish descent, and introduced Prime Minister Rasmussen as “the King of Denmark”.

Trump is basically King Ralph, only there’s no happy ending in store for all of us.

King Ralph. Wow, that was an obscure reference. I had to look that one up.

That, I think, is the actual explanation for Trump’s popularity with his base - they’ve seen so many Hollywood tales about the dumb fuckup who bumbles his way to the top while showing up the stuffed shirts that they just assume that surely this will all have a happy ending.

And, being who they are, they never stop to think these tales might be fables specifically crafted to make a certain type of person feel good about themselves despite all evidence to the contrary …

Man, even if King Trump stepped down after a relatively low key third act climax, Mike Pence is no Peter O’Toole.

Look at that insane stamina.

Der Spiegel editorial. Truer words …

Donald Trump is not fit to be president of the United States. He does not possess the requisite intellect and does not understand the significance of the office he holds nor the tasks associated with it. He doesn’t read. He doesn’t bother to peruse important files and intelligence reports and knows little about the issues that he has identified as his priorities. His decisions are capricious and they are delivered in the form of tyrannical decrees.

He is a man free of morals. As has been demonstrated hundreds of times, he is a liar, a racist and a cheat. I feel ashamed to use these words, as sharp and loud as they are. But if they apply to anyone, they apply to Trump. And one of the media’s tasks is to continue telling things as they are: Trump has to be removed from the White House. Quickly. He is a danger to the world.

Yep. Lost in the media kerfluffle yesterday about whether Germans were “evil” or merely “bad” were two important facts. First, Trump is completely clueless about how international trade or the EU works. Second, Trump is completely clueless about where German cars sold in the US are made (a big chunk are made in the US, another big chunk in countries not the US or Germany.) These are basic facts he needs to know to be capable of doing his job.

Let’s hope the people in DC working on their 25th Amendment scrapbooks read past the headlines.

Trump congratulates violent thug because of course he did.

Is a inversion of values.

We see a thuggish dude, pushing around people because bullies can take advantage from weak people and people that love peace / good manes.

Other people love that behaviors. “Finally, a strong president/person”.

Is like that dress, was blue or yellow? we can’t even agree on the color of the dress.

Intelligent folks know that real strength comes from integrity and character, not the ability to use one’s nation’s power to shove another leader aside with no repercussions. Anyone that thinks Trump is truly a strong President is a fucking moron.

You know how dumb the Average American seems? Well half of them are dumber then that.

This may not be true… it may be that we notice the dumber than average ones more.

Read what he said again. I get what you meant, I just had to say that.

And that speaks to the very root of the problem with America right now…it’s filled with fucking morons. I’m not being nasty or joking, I’m 100% serious.

You have a perfect storm of millions of younger people not getting the education they need from the current system in this country mixed with millions of older people who now have access to the 24/7 news cycle and the internet and are all too ready to believe every word of both are complete FACT. America is literally dumber than it has ever been.

Mass media in general, but most powerfully the Internet, encourages not just a pre-Enlightenment mind set, put a pre-Rennaissance mind set.

Hell, you could argue no mindset at all. Here’s what to eat, drink, and think.