The American Dark Age (2016-2020) An archived history of the worst President ever

In particular, we applaud families as they perform the often thankless task of raising men and women of character.

I’ll admit I never have thanked him for the great job he did raising Don Jr. to be the man of honor and integrity that he is.

Twitter has this thing where it counts characters. Maybe that is what he is referring to.

Having achieved so many conservative goals — a labor movement in terminal decline, curtailed abortion rights, the deregulation of multiple industries, economic inequality reminiscent of the Gilded Age, and racial resegregation — the right can now afford the luxury of irresponsibility. Or so it believes. As we have seen in the opening months of the Trump presidency, the conservative regime, despite its command of all three elected branches of the national government and a majority of state governments, is extraordinarily unstable and even weak, thanks to a number of self-inflicted wounds. That weakness, however, is a symptom not of its failures, but of its success.

I will wait until the next election before I call Republicans weak.

Oh that Trump, he’s an irrepressible card!

It’s worth watching the video just for Mitch McConnell’s face. I know, seems like a tough sell.

Members of the GOP will just keep repeating that Obama didn’t call soldiers.

It doesn’t matter that it’s not true.

They are fundamentally dishonest people. Truth is not important to them.

Especially so with DJT, who is a pathological liar, among all his other fine human qualities.

“The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.”

So TOUGH on him. Oh man, poor guy, it’s a very difficult thing! A very tough day.

You fucking heartless piece of shit. And fuck you, sack of shit standing next to the piece of shit with your permanent frown.

He literally has golfed 5 of the last 9 days. Hard work. No time for dead losers… er soldiers. Whatever same difference.

I like soldiers that don’t get killed.

I just wanted to isolate this expression for everyone. It says “I know you didn’t think I had any soul left to sell, but here I am peddling away the soul residue from the inner walls of my husk.”

+1. That process began when Obama won his first term.

This statement should win some kind of award:
Friends say President Donald Trump has grown frustrated that his greatness is not widely understood

This is credited to the 60 Minutes/Washington Post report from Sunday that outed Marino as an advocate of a 2016 law that hobbled the DEA’s ability to seize opioids which was sponsored by drug companies.

JFC. “Hey John, did Obama ever call you about your dead son?”

Jesus. Given that Kelly was a Lt. General at the time of his son’s death in 2010, and that Obama was well into his first term and familiar with the practice, I’m going to hazard a guess that YES, the President DID in fact call the family of a Lt. General to express condolences over the loss of their son in the line of duty.

Fat fucking orange imbecile piece of shit.

And just as big of a piece of worthless human shit who is wasting our planet’s oxygen with every breath she takes…

“Stating A Fact.” She said FACT. Fuck these people and their ridiculous lies. America is truly unsalvageable if they continue to support these pieces of shit even as we’re bold-faced lied to.

I think it is a hell of a lot more disrespectful to veterans and America to LIE about this than it is to kneel during the national anthem. Where’s the FOX News story about that?

Oh, but 'Bama didn’t CALL the Kelly family! Checkmate!

No President prior to 1876 called ANY family for ANYTHING. So there you have it.