The American Dark Age (2016-2020) An archived history of the worst President ever

Also, stupid and barely literate:

https://www.mediaite.com/online/president-trump-deletes-confusing-another-crooked-hillary-fan-tweet/

You need to read the Palmer report like you read Fox news, with a heavy dose of skepticism.

In the NY TImes link he references, they state:

But experts say the players for the U.C.L.A. team, who were accused of stealing sunglasses from a Louis Vuitton store in Hangzhou, China, probably would have been released even if Mr. Trump had not raised the case with President Xi Jinping during a visit this month to Beijing.

This means the that the click-bait headline from the Palmer Report is just that - the NY times doesn’t dispute that Trump asked to get them cleared, what it means that some people question what would have happened if Trump had done nothing - likely they would have been deported and no ten year sentence.

Just be careful with the Palmer report - you start quoting headlines to others and they’ll call you out just as we call out people for quoting Fox.

Ok good to know, thanks.

https://twitter.com/greg_doucette/status/933758914583293957

I remember thinking months ago in some appearance where he mentioned it, that it seemed like he believed that. Not being snarky, but I recall him saying “you can’t see it” or something quite similar and I recall thinking that it sounded like he meant it literally.

Didn’t Wonder Woman in the comics have a transparent plane? I seem to remember that. Maybe Trump is conflating his comic-book reading with reality?

Every day DJT delivers yet more evidence that he’s as dumb as a sack of hammers. A master of four square tic tac toe, as long as he goes first…

It was when he was in Puerto Rico talking to the Coast Guardsman.

“Sir, I’m Coast Guard.”

As I’ve said before, Donnie is a confabulator - he really believes the shit he makes up. Which would be reason enough to 25th Amendment him, if the country wasn’t run by cowards, idiots, and traitors.

(Don’t forget his fake Time covers.)

That’s a missed opportunity. Because next year, the Person of the Year will be Robert Mueller.

So, the odds that that conversation actually happened are what, 10%?

0%
It didn’t happen.

How much info came out after Reagan died on his condition while he was still in office?

Because we’ve been doing sentiment swarms on this during the week.

1. Person of the Year is named based on most influence on the world during the prior year.

2. That influence can be good, bad, or inbetween. Just “most influence”. Gandhi and MLK Jr have been past PotYs. So too have Hitler, Stalin, and the Ayatollah Khomeini.

3. Groups of people, things, and even concepts have been named PotY. It really doesn’t always go to a “person” per se.

At any rate upshot: not something you “win”.

In history, only one person has been named Person of the Year in consecutive years: Richard Nixon in 1971 and 1972. Person of the Year in 1973? John J. Sirica, the Watergate special prosecutor.

(Our final five: Mueller, Trump, Kim Jong-un, #MeToo campaign, and Putin.)

I don’t like to brag, but I was named Person of the Year in 2006.

Oh, I forgot he was actually man of the year last year, with the Hilter asterisk.

But, like, I believe that maybe Time called to inquire about a photo shoot or profile of some sort. And he just confabulated that into being man of the year again.

But I cpuld also believe that no call took place at all except in his head.

Here’s an alternate scenario - he asked to be Man of the Year, they told him no, so he comes out and says the opposite.