The American Dark Age (2016-2020) An archived history of the worst President ever

I had a chocolate chip-bourbon-pecan pie a little while ago.

It was amazing.

I admit they look weird compared to normal pies, but they are a favorite. Now chocolate pecan pie almost pushes it too far on the sweetness scale, but even that is good.

Pecan pies are amazing. Usually they are too sweet though. I don’t know why but most people seem to make super sweet pecan pies.

I’m calling the police.

We’re Americans. If it tastes great, it will taste even better if you add – pick one – more sugar/more bacon/more hot sauce.

A good slice of pecan pie with a good cup of coffee is a wonderful finish to a Thanksgiving meal.

I think I would add cheese to this list.

Fight me.

I never understood the point of pecan pie for the longest time, probably because I never ate a good one. Bad pecan pie is pretty bad. A good pecan pie with gooey texture, not too sweet, is pretty darn good

Ooh. Bacon pecan pie. That sounds good.

Truedat. Bad pecan pie is a souffle of high fructose corn syrup and the sins of our fathers. A good pecan pie is light and crunchy with the flavor of lightly browned butter and brown sugar raised to sainthood.

This one is good. It’s my great grandmother’s recipe.

Looks great. But who has a silver knife these days? I melted mine down to make bullets.

Noob. Bullets kill you three, maybe four vamps if you choose your shots real well. A knife, though - knife’ll stay with you, keep you safe well after even the trustiest Kalashnikov has succumbed to rust, dust, and ruin.

Am allergic to pecans, see … the right is out to kill me.

If you are shooting vampires with silver bullets…you are doing it wrong.

I don’t know from pecans, but the byline being “your great grandmother Heaton” is the most adorable thing.

Tell me about it. Rich up here, he wants his kids and kinfolk suckin’ blood three weeks after the power goes out, melting down a good edge like that.

You are obviously a vampire. Silver bullets kill werewolves. But you knew that, didn’t you, Vlad?

Clearly the Winchesters, duh. Never know when you need to take down a shifter or a ghoul.

Silver, often blessed silver, works on vampires in some folklore and depictions in fiction. Silver bullets were a key part of John Stekley’s Vampire$ for instance.