The American Dark Age (2016-2020) An archived history of the worst President ever

Melania enters to a lengthy round of applause, possibly because they feel sorry for her for being cheated on (again).

Didn’t Trump cheat on his second wife with Melania?

Among others, I would assume.

Everyone’s just clapping like morons, possibly trying to set an applause record for the SotU.

If EVER there was a perfect time to recreate the speech scene from Police Academy, this would be it.

cloud of optimism? How about pit of despair.

He seems incredibly uncomfortable with the SNIFFLE teleprompter. SNIFFLE

he remembers puerto rico – not going to help you, but we remember you.

A bunch of traitorous sycophants applauding a fascist.

oh, yea let’s put aside our differences & follow the lead of our president who can’t go a week without disrespecting someone on twitter.

It’s pretty boring standard milquetoast stuff thus far.

So basically this is the day Trump became are Presidential.

He has yet to shit himself.

Just outright lies now about taxes. SNIFFLE

DING! Presidential status achieved! /s

BTW can someone let us know when the Daily National Embarrassment has left the stage?

Many workers have received thousands and thousands of dollars in tax-cut bonuses.

News to me!

“So to every citizen…” haha, dog whistles.

wow, separation of church & state must be next on his list of laws to rescind.

I use this word regularly but only found out recently that it is a noun and not an adjective. Not that your use was incorrect, just that it reminded me and that memory was more interesting that the State of the Union.

wow, now he’s going after the NFL players on the anthem.

He can’t even get through 30 minutes of his speech before he’s slamming someone. So much for putting aside differences & coming together, eh?

And…there it is. Yep, national anthem & standing. Barf.