The American Dark Age (2016-2020) An archived history of the worst President ever

Whatever gives you that idea?

McCabe is Comey!! attempts to pull off McCabe’s face, like a Scooby Doo mask
No, really he is! keeps tugging

I am having an increasingly hard time saving a pithy snowclone like “This is how the world ends, not with a bang, but on twitter” for when Trump ACTUALLY orders the missiles fired via tweet.

Open question to the obese crimelord David J. Dennison: can you produce one truthful statement you have made since you have befouled the White House? I don’t think you can. And you call others LIAR! LIAR! LIAR! like some spoiled brat with shit in his drawers.

Sad.

One of the best parts of this, is a big chunk of the oig report is due to a difference of recollection between Comey and McCabe. Yet they are at the same time calling Comey a liar.

Now I wanna hear Andy Serkis narrarate this in his Gollum voice.

I bet Dick Cheney is happy now.

George W Bush should send out a tweet about how it is bullshit. That would be fun.

I dunno, has he shot anyone or fought to curtail the freedoms of his own children here lately?

I mean I know Libby’s a pal and all, but Cheney’s a tough old chestnut to crack a smile on!

I hate Cheney with a passion, but his fallout with Bush started over Bush’s stance on LGBT rights after Cheney softened on his daughters position.

Feel free to sub in “overthrown any sovereign nations in a wild hunt for oil and glory resulting in millions of dead civilians and enormous regional chaos more or less directly spawning ISIS” to be fairer to the man, then :)

Insert Trump-Ivanka joke here.

I chose words poorly. :)

His Tweet reminded me of this:

Well, if there is one thing we know about Trump, it’s that he won’t tolerate lies. Right?

Honest Don. That’s what people are calling him. The best people.

The BEST lies. No. Wait. NO COLLUSION!

4PM ET came and went without any big development. Was that big thing something the White House told us to watch for?