The American Dark Age (2016-2020) An archived history of the worst President ever

I’m honestly surprised that Trump knows how to hold a shovel.

[insert manure joke here]

-xtien

Only for “breaking ground” photo ops.

Edit: Also,

The “leader” of the “free” world grabbed hold of the French president’s hand and led him through the colonnades like he was a tiny little brother whom he was tasked with keeping out of traffic and I have so many questions. Thank you for calling on me; my questions include: Why? For what reason? Who will pay for my eye bleaching? And what time is the next flight to Mars?

“Now let me show you my favorite phone. It’s next to my toilet.”

-xtien

I have to say, I still don’t really get his deal with phones.

Via 9 memorable quotes from James Comey’s memos about Trump (emphasis mine):

In the same Feb. 14 meeting, Trump complained of leaks of calls he had with foreign leaders. He also boasted about his memory.

“He assumed that calls he made on 'this beautiful phone (touching the gray phone on the desk)" were confidential, how it couldn’t have come from the Mexicans or Australians, how the transcripts actually include things he doesn’t remember saying (“and they say I have one of the world’s greatest memories”), and that it makes us look terrible to have these things leaking.”

I assume he thinks that phones are magical because he doesn’t really understand how they work.

He’s going to divorce her via Twitter, isn’t he?

“What the fuck is wrong with this guy?”
<what I say every day when I see Trump’s latest idiocy.

Trump and Macron seemed far happier holding hands and touching one another than Trump and Melania.

Your move Evangelicals.

Also, when asked for comment, Vice President Pence had this to say:
“Mother said I was not allowed to go near the small French man. He smells nice though.”

With any other president, the world would be filled with neverending Racist Race Bannon memes, but alas.

Harvey Birdman, Attorney at Law!

(I have no idea why its in French, by the way)

No, that would be gay Race Bannon memes.

Kanye is cool. But its a lots easier to love and have an open heart to Trump and his actions if you are rich and he cant hurt you.

No. He is one of the many parts of the problem. A rich idiot that is not part of the solution. And who should be. But money cures many ills. Rich people suck.