The American Dark Age (2016-2020) An archived history of the worst President ever

OOOOooooOOOOooo…

The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command… and if all others accepted the lie, which the party imposed, if all records told the same tale, then the lie passed into history and became truth.

Someone somewhere is likely reporting they saw her.

Maybe it’s the collective ghost of all the women he’s sexually harassed, fondled, grabbed, etc, over his lifetime, come back to haunt him as a single female banshee. And only he can see her.

When is the press going to start pointing out the obvious - Trump acts like he’s not playing with a full deck? If he were anyone but President of the United States his kids would be talking about taking away his car keys. (Not that Trump has ever driven himself anywhere, mind you.)

Meanwhile, there’s BREAKING NEWS:

Someone who’s using Trump real estate as their money laundry has a sense of humor.

It couldn’t be more 1984.

This “law” literally does not exist.

I love this style of re framing all the events of the day in terms of Hillary Clinton as a way to denormalize the insanity:

I agree, and thank you for reposting them, @Quaro.

Yeah it’s what I lament in my other thread :(

or

The “young and beautiful” post is the intern, not Donnie. (“Devastated” and “tatters” are not Donnie words. And, of course, giving a crap about other people is not Donnie either.)

But it does show the delusional insanity of those left inside the White House. All they wanted to do is grift, scam and betray the nation - and look at how they were treated!

Trump is so idiotic.

Someone needs to add a ‘thanks obama’ to his tweet.

Reading those tweets, I still can’t believe that there are people that not only take this guy seriously, but read/hear stuff like that and think “yeah, I think I’m going to vote for this guy”.

For those idiots, the fact that Trump sounds like a raving lunatic is a feature, not a bug. “He doesn’t talk like a politician!”