The American Dark Age (2016-2020) An archived history of the worst President ever

Shot across the bow of Comey and the FBI again.

Blagojevich is a Dem. It’s just grift recognising grift.

Oh boy, so much fun for everybody involved. Houston is truly blessed.

It’s happening because no one in the Trump Administration understands economics in 2018. They are all playing the game like it’s 1980-something, thinking in simple terms of creating a tariff on something means American companies that produce that something will directly benefit. Only it’s not the 1980’s, and a large portion of companies that produce all this stuff here in America are actually international companies with foreign ownership and/or international interests, and even the American-owned American companies are using some imported materials to produce their goods, and then selling/exporting them internationally. That’s why it’s called a Global Economy.

In the end, treating tariffs like some “spite tax” you can impose whenever a country doesn’t do what you want is going to cost Trump, the so-called Business President, the support of corporate America (what little he still has left anyway).

Honestly you could stop right there. Trickle down didn’t work in the 80s and it certainly isn’t going to work right now.

You’re right, I forgot. Because both Blago and Stewart were Celebrity Apprentice participants, I had mentally categorized them as on Team Trump.

As someone from Illinois, fuck Blago. He deserves to rot, and his corruption is inarguable.

This will actually hurt him in Illinois, as Illinois GOP hate him almost as much as I do.

He’s part of the reason Mark Kirk won on the GOP ticket for senate in 2010.

Someone on Twitter with an interesting theory.

Maybe Trump was shown a list of “worst-case scenario, shit you might be charged with” list.

1. Illegal campaign contributions
  2. Obstructing justice
  3. Lying to FBI investigators

And so is pardoning:

1. D’Souza (illegal campaign contributions)
  2. Blago (Obstructing justice)
  3. Stewart (lying to the FBI)

What a piece of shit.

Trump just set up a few unit tests. If all his pardons pass, he’s on easy street.

Makes sense. I’d add on that he only had a few powers he can directly use without people telling him he can’t. He tried the secret military strike thing a few weeks after his inauguration in Yemen. That wasn’t Fun though; he had to talk to the family of the elite soldier that was killed, which was A Bummer.

With pardons, he can do it to whomever he wants to and as often as he wants to, and someone will be Really Happy about it. That means he can be Happy, not Sad, about his job. Win-Win for President Trump!

He has so few opportunities to really enjoy his job. He tosses rolls of (free!) paper towels out to a crowd and people rag him for it. He makes vroom-vroom noises behind the steering wheels of the really big trucks he has brought to his house to play with and people say that that isn’t behavior becoming of a grown-up. It’s so hard to be winning!

Well, Ernst Rohm was gay. Of course, things didn’t ultimately work out so well for him in the NSDAP.

Let’s not forget that spite is a prime Trump motivator. Martha Stewart was Comey’s first high visibility prosecution. As Anderson Cooper pointed While Blago was prosecuted by Patrick Fitzgerald and also Scooter Libby (previously pardoned). Mr Fitzgerald is on currently on Comey’s legal team.

https://www.cnn.com/2018/05/31/politics/trump-blagojevich-stewart-connections/index.html

At this point, any thing less than seeing Trump, drawn and quarter, and crucified will be a real disappointment.

To the pain!

But that point about Comey is a good one, and probably as relevant a factor as anything. Trump is precisely that petty.

Yea, not that it matters.

Just reading his tweets lowers my IQ and makes me feel dirty by osmosis.

If you still know what osmosis means I think you’ll be OK.

Bill Murry movie, not his best work.