The American Dark Age (2016-2020) An archived history of the worst President ever

Will it be televised?

At this point the world should kick the US out of everything, NATO, WTO, UN and pretend it doesn’t exist.

The civil war? Lord, yes. CNN will be filming Fox and MSNBC cameramen bayonetting each other 24/7. Tom Brokaw will come back to NBC Nightly News to report daily casualty figures to Mr. and Mrs. America. The PBS Newshour will expand to the PBS Newstwoandahalfhours. And Jon Stewart will do special appearances from a foxhole dug into the floorboards of the Ed Sullivan Theater. The Dumber Civil War will absolutely be televised.

The revolution, on the other hand, will NOT be televised.

Oh, ok. I get them confused.

Happy civil war everyone!

Alex Jones’s conscience lies a-moldering in the grave
His bullshit marches on

I’m hearing some explosions outside. Has it started?

So, wait… is this like The Purge? Do we have 12 hours, 24?

You guys are really starting to worry me.

It’s not so much pressure, as the realization that when a country’s government degrades to the point that alliances with it have a potential maximum of four year validity, it’s value as an ally is severely reduced.

NATO without the US is … not NATO. It’s right there in the name - North Atlantic TO. It would simply be the EU army + UK + Canada, but the latter not really significant in this context. The UK are, but their leaving the EU removes one of the biggest obstacles to an EU army.

Tusk - of course - has his own agenda, but he’s not wrong. If the US is going to undermine the alliance, then it may be time for the European countries to withdraw from Afghanistan and rethink it’s strategic response to islamic terrorism before it becomes stupidly more embroiled in post-conflict Iraq and Syria. Also, economically, it would make more sense to direct defense spending to EU companies, instead of - as today - buying a lot from the US. Europa first, and all that.

I also heard some explosions and revelry from the neighbors. Then I heard two cats doin’ it. So, you know, mixed reviews on the civil war so far.

Dude, the sun rises on us.

Then it gets the hell out of there and comes over here for some rest.

-xtien

Heh. Then when it realizes where it is, it dives into the ocean. :)

Sick sun burn! :)

-xtien

Okay you win. I actually laughed out loud.

“Get off my lawn!”