The American Dark Age (2016-2020) An archived history of the worst President ever

The irony here is quite something.

Sadly he is not wrong in some regards. It has been an issue discussed regularly here too. That is one reason Germany invests heavily in renewable energy so we can be more independent. But yea, that’s rich coming from him.

Not surprising. It’s typical of his political party–especially since the days of Karl Rove–to accuse others of doing exactly what they themselves are doing. This wanker just does it more blatantly.

-xtien

He’s right about overdependence on Russia when it comes to gas and oil, but he’s way off when it comes to how much of Germany’s energy mix that makes up.

He just can’t resist the urge to accuse others of his own guilty shame. Of all his kneejerk reactions, this is his most consistent pattern of behavior.

Please tell me he’s looking at the balloon Trump that someone managed to fly over where the meeting is?

That sounds like a moneyed interests spat. US has a lot of gas and it’s trying to sell liquified natural gas (LNG).

“U.S. LNG continues to be promoted as an attractive diversification away from Russian gas but currently lacks the economic justification to secure a sizable market,”

The interesting thing is they are using “security” as a selling point of LNG over Russian gas, but the US hasn’t exactly sold itself as a reliable partner under Trump…

Well indeed. I mean, to be fair to Trump, he’s not the first person to bring it up. It’s been a big issue ever since the Crimea annexation happened.

Wohh TIL OTAN is NATO in other languages. I was wondering why it was backwards.

in French: Organisation du Traité de l’Atlantique Nord
in Spanish: Organización del Tratado del Atlántico Norte
in Portuguese: Organização do Tratado do Atlântico Norte
in Romanian: Organizația Tratatului Atlanticului de Nord

Coincidentally those are all Romance Languages!

Trump supporters are the dumbest people alive.

People like this can never be reasoned with.

He hates hurting poor people. That’s why he doesn’t pay them.

I do like the capitalization of “He”, like we’re talking about the Messiah, the Savior, the King of Kings and Lord of Lords.

That’s a parody account of some sort. I just can’t tell whether it’s an obvious spoof of the Mike Cernovich variety of MAGA, or whether it’s a deep-state Galaxy Brain owning of all the libs who can’t tell it’s a parody account, and who argue with it as though it believed the things it says.

I’m guessing I’m misreading you, because if I’m reading it correctly then this is one of the dumbest things I’ve read all day. Care to explain though? I’m moderately dumb about half the time and probably misunderstanding.

After Sammich post I went and looked at @realrambogotier twitter account. The guy claims to be Canadian and some of the things he retweets (French Canadian news) makes me believe he is. So I’m firmly in the camp that this is just well executed parody account of clueless Trump supporter. With Trump in office it so damn hard to spot parody.

I mean sure it could be a parody account, but I can’t even parse the full meaning behind the thing I quoted.

But yes, parody looking like reality on the internet is often referred to as Poe’s Law.

Oh I don’t understand what “deep-state Galaxy Brain…” means either.