The American Dark Age (2016-2020) An archived history of the worst President ever

It would be funny now if trumpers took him at his word, and laugh when he says it at rallies.

Trump: “I’m literally a joke!”

That’s what he’s going with.

Can’t wait to see him lash out at the media again to rile up the base

Rolled back a lot of financial regulations and weakened consumer protection rules and agencies.
Rolled back net-neutrality FCC protections.

This does look like a fairly long and impressive list. Thankfully, except for the first issue (tax cut which also included removal of individual mandate) all others were executive actions and would be thrown out within months of the regime change.

I was expecting a lot worse, for sure.

Dear Jimmy,

Congratulations on becoming an Eagle Scout! I see you live in Michigan. No one thought we could win in Michigan. Nobody. Record landslide win in Michigan. And Florida, no one gave Trump a chance in Florida, but we knew. We knew. Nobody could win in Florida like that. Tremendous win. Have you seen my daughter? She’s got legs like you wouldn’t…well, if I wasn’t her father, what we’ve been doing would be legal, so really, there’s no collusion, none at all. All fake news, don’t you believe it.

I too was expecting something along those lines. I tell ya, this is what’s gonna save us in the end. Pure and amazing incompetence.

BBC Breaking News:
“Trump accuses China of … attempting to interfere with midterm elections in November.”

I assume this is going to be the both-sides, Clinton/China defense.

As the world face palms…yes, let’s focus on China. Definitely NOT Russia. Fake news!

That’s kind of amusing, given Trump going on about a red wave a little while back.

“Blue Wave at mid terms was invalid as China interferes. All of these Dems are illegitimate and I don’t recognize them. See, two can play at this game!”

Hot fire.

Avenatti may chap my ass from time to time, but I am all for more of that.

Sometimes you need to bloody the bully’s nose. And calling Trump not tough, loudly and repeatedly, is exactly what we need right now.

Avenatti is fine for just fighting with Trump.

I just don’t want him to be holding a position of actual government power.

Michael Avenatti is definitely NOT the hero we need. However, the more he irritates Trump, the more Trump is likely to do/say something that ends up with him getting himself impeached…so I heartily defend Mr. Avenatti’s First Amendment rights.

Agreed. I admire his chutzpah, but I don’t want to have to vote for the guy.

Me three.

All in favor… raise your right thumb