The American Dark Age (2016-2020) An archived history of the worst President ever

Is it a crime, or at least tax fraud, to not report income? A parent can only gift so much per year (the amount has changed from back then) and have it remain non-taxable. If the Donald received more than that amount then he should have reported it.

k

Oddly enough, my family had to look into this recently.

It’s 12,000 per year, per person, with a lifetime cap of 2 Million. Although, that assumes that both parties are living to 166.

All this stuff got raised in December of 2017.

The maximum exclusion on what a parent can give to a child is actually $15,000, but if you are given more than that from a parent (each parent is tracked separately) the only thing they have to do is file a form - no additional taxes are levied.

Amounts above the exclusion count towards the “lifetime allotment” … which is $5.6+ million per parent to a child. So there’s no effective gift tax.

Right, and we know why. 45 has to figure out ways to get more of his “fortune” into the hands of his kids now.

If he’s planning on making use of those estate tax laws soon, I’m surprisingly ok with that.

Holy shit, this interview is absolutely insane. You need to read this.

Nuzzi is the best

The thing is, Trump apparently just called her into the oval office before she left, and then said totally crazy stuff for like an hour, and she just printed what he said verbatim.

Gotta make it look convincing, after all.

Isn’t this a very strange quote from Kelly in the article?

The president of the United States is who I serve, right after the people of the United States and the Constitution

That article reads like a parody. I honestly started doubting it could possibly be true a third of the way through. Wait, it is real, right? How can you even tell these days?

This bit is amazing:

This is where Kelly is helped by the fact that his enemies are even more inept than they believe he is. “When the president says, I need you to leave , Kelly just ignores him,” the administration official said. “I think the president just doesn’t know who to call to fire him. Normally if the president wanted to fire somebody, he would call Kelly to do it. But there’s nobody else to call.”

He he, he’s the fucking President why does he need to call someone? Such a damn coward.

beta failson

https://talkingpointsmemo.com/news/fox-news-stops-airing-full-rallies

In a crucial period with the midterms less than a month away, some in the White House are worried that the president is losing a megaphone to his base.

President Donald Trump loves to brag about ratings, but he’s not getting them anymore.

As he’s ramped up his rally schedule ahead of the midterms, viewership numbers for the raucous prime-time events have been roughly similar to — sometimes dipping below — Fox News’ regular programming, and the network has recently stopped airing most evening events in full.