The American Dark Age (2016-2020) An archived history of the worst President ever

Why do you assume the defamation lawsuit was Avenatti’s idea?

Because it screams Avanatti.

He did it because it fed his bullshit macho hype machine.

And if it wasn’t his idea, he should have instructed his client not to pursue such a terrible idea.

Oh yeah??? Well how about this? ;)

I just don’t think Stormy Daniels is a passive player in this story. She deserves some of the credit when things go well, and therefore some of the blame when they don’t.

We also have no idea how Avenatti instructed Daniels. Trump himself has filed and lost defamation suits. I don’t blame his lawyers for failing to dissuade him.

I thought the defamation suit was more about stacking lawsuits to force Trump and Cohen to give up documents? Like, I’m sure Avenatti and Daniels would’ve loved a judgment in their favor, but I thought it was always theater meant for digging.

Did he get any of those things from this case?

Even if he didn’t, it doesn’t necessarily mean he made a mistake. You don’t expect to get a bite every time you cast a line in a fishing expedition. The idea is to cast enough times that eventually you reel something in. Or more generally, if you never know failure then you aren’t taking enough risks.

I mean, if the entire Daniels case against Trump hinged on the success of this one lawsuit, then yeah I would agree that Avenatti made a serious mistake. But it doesn’t, not even remotely.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00AXIZ4TQ/ref=dp-kindle-redirect?_encoding=UTF8&btkr=1

SAN ANTONIO – President Donald Trump will star at a rally in Houston on Oct. 22 to help Sen. Ted Cruz, the president’s campaign announced Monday night.

The president announced last month that he would hold a “major rally” for Cruz at “the biggest stadium in Texas we can find.”

That turned out to be the 8,000-seat NRG Arena, which isn’t close to the biggest event site even in Houston.

Nearby NRG Stadium, home to the NFL Houston Texans, and tops out at around 80,000 people. The Toyota Center, home to the Houston Rockets basketball franchise, seats 18,000.

This article isn’t true and is just another example of the mainstream media trying to undermine the president. NRG Stadium only holds 80 people and the Toyota Center holds 18 including players. The bench for the failing Houston Rockets is actually out in the parking lot

the stupidest timeline

People in the Idiocracy universe would watch a movie of ours and roll their eyes at it being just too stupid and unbelievable to be funny.

WITCH HUNT

“Look, the guy came into our consulate and killed himself. It was a real tragedy. Luckily, we were having our bonesaw training that day, so we took care of it.”

I’m sure Lindsay Graham will be changing his “The Saudis must pay!” tune soon enough after that statement by Trump.

Graham: “I really believe there has been a rush to judgement here!”

I hate most moves like Jackass, Dumb and Dumber, and most stuff that Gary Schindler does. So it’s particular painful to have to live in this timeline. Of course, now were near as painful as immigrant trying to move or live here. The irony of “give us your huddle masses,” and Trump both being from New York must be awful.