The American Dark Age (2016-2020) An archived history of the worst President ever

In one of the testier back-and-forths, Trump tried to shut down Stahl with one line that was indisputably true: “I’m president,” he said, “and you’re not.”

See! He doesn’t always lie.

Did he follow that with, “Neener, neener!”

-xtien

Well, two n words? Probably. Those? Probably not.

True, but the rapes shouldn’t really be forgiven, by anyone.

Exactly. Forgiveness is a sin.

So do we all believe Juanita Broderrick, now?

My brother said years ago that Clinton was ‘probably a serial rapist’ and I scoffed inwardly. What the hell do I know.

Stahl should have asked, “who do you work for, Mr. President?” In the unlikely chance he answered “the American people,” she should have followed up with, “All Americans? Or only the ones who voted for you?”

Alas, another weaksauce reporter.

I’ve actually been leaning strongly towards believing her since I read the full story back in 2016. No way to be certain as with most such cases, but I can’t what she gained or gains from it, and the story seems plausible. I didn’t only mean her, though, the power dynamic between him and Lewinsky makes me uncomfortable calling that just an affair (though at the time that was how I saw it).

TR and Ike in hell? Harsh. (Ok, TR was a right bastard, but in some sense I feel his heart was in the right place…)

Man, it must be wonderful live in the fantasy land where money grows on trees and you never have to worry about how to pay for anything.

I guess it’s better to turn a huge deficit into a bigly huge deficit. Bigger is better, right?

Doesn’t matter. He’s just saying that to get stupid people to vote that way.

And it will work, because people are fucking stupid.

How do we not have this posted yet?

It’s a “National Emergy” folks!

Emergy! Must covfefe!

👆Why we need likes

Trump’s random capitalisation seems to be getting worse. Though he did just manage not to do every single noun