The American Dark Age (2016-2020) An archived history of the worst President ever

“Everyone was telling him”, but who is he going to hold responsible?

https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/416750-trump-warns-antifa-opposition-to-you-could-be-tougher-and-much-more

President Trump on Wednesday warned members of the anti-fascist movement, commonly referred to as “antifa,” that opposition to them could be “tougher” and “much more violent” if their critics decide to “mobilize.”

"They better hope that the opposition to antifa decides not to mobilize,” Trump told the conservative outlet The Daily Caller in an interview. “Because if they do, they’re much tougher. Much stronger. Potentially much more violent.”

He’s like one speech away from declaring the creation of an American SA. He’s already got an American Gestapo in ICE, which is kind of doing things backward, but then that’s how he rolls.

The President Is Missing (Tom Scocca, Hmm Daily)

It was always obvious that if Donald Trump was unlucky enough to actually win the presidential election, things would get to this point. He is an elderly, out-of-shape tax-fraud heir who has spent his life doing nothing more effortful than yelling at people on the phone, lying to contractors and the press, and playing golf. The presidency is an endless grind that leaves vigorous, healthy men haggard and gray. Trump taking the oath of office to be president was as realistic as him saying he wanted to be the Kool-Aid man and trying to run through a cinderblock wall.

In this case, the wall appears to have been the two-year mark. Until now, he was faking his way through by blowing off most of the real work of the job—learning anything about anything, and making policy decisions—and just making ceremonial gestures toward being in charge. Now he’s blowing off even easy ceremonies. Whether it’s his physical, mental, or emotional reserves (the Los Angeles Times focused on the emotional side), he’s used something up and can’t function anymore.

Donnie a couple of hours ago on Twitter:

They are screaming and shouting at people, horribly threatening them to come up with the answers they want. They are a disgrace to our Nation and don’t care how many lives the ruin. These are Angry People …

A perfectly accurate self-portrait, but as usual Mr. Projector thinks he’s talking about somebody else (in this cause Mueller.)

I don’t think he ever had any emotional reserves.

Another morning of furious tweet, mostly containing the word collusion. What news is in store for today?

Trump threatens to respond with fascism to critics of fascism?

I’m sure they already forgot about shit from a couple days ago.
Also, they look thrilled.

He always looks like he’s shouting.

“DON’T GET CAPTURED OR KILLED. I DON’T LIKE SOLDIERS WHO GET CAPTURED OR KILLED THEN I HAVE TO COME TO YOUR STUPID MEMORIALS.”

So would I if my pudding was on the table and I had to stand and listen to a ranting fascist ramble on instead of eating it.

Man, every day i hope he has a massive stroke.

The constant reports on his mood, as if he’s an infant in a shitty diaper. Makes sense, I suppose.

You can’t have any pudding if you don’t read your tweet.

Why don’t we have likes on this forum?

Grognard angst.

Fuuuuuuck . Well played.

/dead

It makes so much sense that the decision not to join the Armistice Day ceremony due to rain was about his hair getting wet and cameras and vanity. That’s 100% what happened.