The Apprentice 2: Back in Business

NBC has started running promos for the second season of The Apprentice. No details yet, but it all kicks off Thurs, Sep 9 (the same night as Joey, I think).

The Apprentice was my #2 guilty pleasure on TV last year (after American Idol) and I can’t wait to see what they have in store for round two. Boo-yah!

PS: Apparently Trump’s “You’re Fired” hand move has now been nick-named “The Cobra.”

The ONLY reality show I ever watched. Cuz it’s jes bidness, see?

If there’s a 2nd-season equivalent of Omarosa, please, PLEASE, let someone bitchslap the hell out of her as soon as possible. Replay it in slow motion, from multiple angles. Then have someone do that to the real Omarosa.

Thoughts on the first episode?

I don’t think you’re going to see much bitchslapping, because I think most of the contestants – at least the smart ones – know that’s only going to hurt their overall chances in the show.

I thought the woman who acted as project manager (forgot her name) got a total free pass. She seems like she’s totally off the chart and would never win the contest, but they’re keeping her around because she’ll stir things up in coming weeks.

I thought the woman who acted as project manager (forgot her name) got a total free pass. She seems like she’s totally off the chart and would never win the contest, but they’re keeping her around because she’ll stir things up in coming weeks.

They obviously selected several people with no chance at winning- I mean Raj? Stacey J? The first season wasn’t any different- Mark Burnett knows you got to put some people in the lineup to cause some good drama.

No comments about last night’s show?

Comment: Bradford = dumbest guy EVAR.

I think Trump booted him for saying “kickass” every other word.

Trump fired him for the ratings.

I completely agree.